Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Dude I’m already the shiznit! :wink:

i understood all things but i have some confusion as i am giving nice relative content from my experience but can i know what is the benifit of Honorary FX-MEN Member and how will i understand i am Honorary FX-MEN Member. please let me know.

Under your username you will see your ‘rank’ automatically change from ‘newbie’ to other things, like
’Superior Master and Contributor’, before finally reaching ‘FX-Men Honorary Member’…

There are no ‘perks’ given to someone reaching this rank… It is just a title, reflecting a significant number
of posts/contributions made on the forums…

Other people can be awarded this on the basis of their profession, e.g. Jason Rogers is an FX-Men
honorary member without the ‘official’ number of posts required: he is a recognised broker support for
FXCM, so he has been awarded that status…

I just recently started serious trading, i will be on here a lot looking for some help and providing all the help that i can!
Looking forward to becoming a FX-Men honorary member!

so far this is where i get all my good info

Yup that’s the thing to do, give back is really important!

I agree James, giving is better than receiving!

Wow I didnt realize SMC was before FXMEN status. I always thought it was the other way around.
Alaways finding out something new. Good info.

For every good post we see (whether its a good contribution or answer), we will “bestow” upon you reputation points. You will get 10 points for each answer we think provides value to the community. There are different ranks you will achieve as you accumulate reputation points but once you have 600 points, you will receive the title, “Honorary FX-MEN Member”. Users with this title will have the BabyPips.com blessing and will be regarded as valuable contributors to this community.
If you accumulate 1000 posts you will also be given the title of Honorary FX-MEN member for your contributions.

I hope to see you ‘graduate’ to FX(Wo)Men status soon…

I am now over 3,000 posts: should there be a ‘Gold’ status beyond the FXMen one?

:slight_smile:

I don’t understand what you exactly want to say. So please check again and modify your query. Thanks

I’ve been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never
found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth
enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

I’ll better direct my efforts to gain profit at the market than gain more posts. I consider that rank should not about posts quantity it should be about posts quality

True…so true…

Perhaps or number of trades or time or something else not really relevant

Guess its one’s choice. do a thousand trades and get some money and experience, or do a thousand posts and get a title you can give yourself. But looking at it as giving back, help ease the …(complete it yourself)

It can also mean ask a thousand questions to become a better trader and also give back to the community that gave to you or as you say spend the time on a thousand trades and as most do at first by not asking questions and learning how to avoid mistakes blow out your account and go crying home to mama.

1 Like

Or listening to much to the others and still blowing their accounts!

True but if you blow your account because you are listening to others to much whos fault is that? Especially when there is demo accounts out there for free. Test and only then when you know its profitable do you trade it.

And does this title gives some privileges to its owner? :slight_smile:
I see that honorary members communicate here for several years already, does time have weight too?
Or can one become such a member in a pair of months?