Is iForex a scam? What is your experience?

So true. Luckily, I’ve never been scammed. Thank God

Hi!
I’m from Russia, too, has come to us Iforex. This fraudsters and scam. Do not give them your money. Their main office is located in Israel and there is a consultant in several languages​​, they also have an underground office in Russia, who deceives people and proposes the $ 100 deposit. Derzhzhites away from these bastards

Thanks to you all for your feedback, which has helped me take the right decision. :slight_smile:

I would like to add about photocopies of both side of credit card being asked, mentioned in this thread earlier…you may check the link on cybercellmumbai.gov.in - Preventing credit/debit card fraud, from the official website of the Indian Government. It clearly mentions the following:
“Do not provide photocopies of both the sides of the credit card to anyone. The card verification value (CVV) which is required for online transactions is printed on the reverse of the card. Anyone can use the card for online purchases if the information is available with them.”

By the way, now they are calling from Sri Lanka instead of Greece. Also if you notice, the moment you try to register, it asks you to agree to terms and conditions, please read them carefully. Also not having office in India but carrying out business with Indian people is questionable. It is strange that iForex provides passwords which the user cannot modify as pointed out in this thread earlier.

All who are thinking of making quick money should be careful; it’s your hard earned money you will be playing with.

Dear Forumites

Beware of brokers that mostly offer 100% welcome bonus.
They have interior motives. Not all that glitters are gold.
Always check forex brokers reviews.

Best Regards
Paulforex

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

I totally agree with your statements!.. I had a sad expericence with this company and lost lots of money to them. Actually, they really do not provide bonuses, which are very important for especially those, who are new for their company, and should be somehow motivated. Assuredly, anyone who understands Forex well, will not trade with this broker, because it becomes obvious for them that the spreads are high… and no promotions occur. My advice would be- stay away !

I agree. They freezed the prices on the platform so I couldn’t know what was the current price, even they didn’t allow me to close a transaction, and they closed it hours later when the pirce had descended. I live in south america and the people in charge were from argentina. Absolute fraud.
Even after that episode they tried to convince that I should visit only the pages they recommend to know the live prices.
Bull**** !!!

iforex is a big scam and is run by a few youngsters from locations like Greece,Ukraine,Russia and USA. They do not even have a permanent mailing address posted on their website. This is a gross violation of the law of any jurisdiction and even tax havens like British Virgin Islands. Their employees are ill trained and have poor communications. Most of them speak with pathetic south India English accents and are discourteous to customers. Many have reported that they manipulate market data as it streams in so as to grab deposits of unwary customers. All those who are shown on internet to be earning $1000s and more per month over their regular incomes are fraudulent claims and pictures posted are simply models to lure innocent public. You may loose your entire deposit if you deposit it with them within a week’s time. Their website indicates no names of owners of the website or responsible officials this is also a violation of law of any jurisdiction even if it is a tax haven. Employees are so very out of control that frontline employees are able to hide messages and hoodwink complaints made against them from supervisors. All of their new deals are delayed to give you worst rates and they usually result in large losses. Their employees give you advise like’never place a loss limit as there is no need’. i would like to know how much money you have lost in this website and how much money won has been forced out of users hands by this website through one or the other lame pleas. their supervisors are piece of ****s and common village bumpkins kind of persons who are insensitive to customer needs. In case of one of my friend he had large exposures in covering deals and wanted to deposit funds their system was manipulated by their employees so that he could not deposit funds ;this was done so that he looses his entire deposit-this was most probably done by an employee against whom a complaint had been lodged by my friend. this friend had lodged an interpol and local police FIR against the concerned employee and supervisor of iforex with financial claims running into thousands of dollars. I would strongly advice you to avoid fraudsters like iforex at all costs.

those who have contact address of physical offices of these iforex scamsters please furnish it so that we can get all employees arrested for gross cheating and fraud…please share your losses as well here

Don’t ever deal with this person (Mark Salang for IForex Manila, Philippines), I don’t even know if this name really exist, their office is Pasig, Manila according to him. He promised to give me a 40 minutes to one hour training a day for 15 days, after I will deposit $100. For the first day, the trainer only called for less than 10 minutes, and he told me to use my live account so I can learn immediately, for the second day, they called for 5 minutes, and the third day, I didn’t received any call at all, the interesting thing was that they allowed me to use my live account without even explaining all what’s in their platform, I’m a newbie in this business, and they took advantage of it, after just four days, I lost all my money, I didn’t even knew how that happened, maybe because they’re controlling my platform, and I remember once when my trainer told me to sell at a certain time, so I did, and I lost $40. When I want to inquire, trying to ask something because I’m confused, I will text them, and they would reply me with, “Please wait for our call.” When my money is gone, I can’t believe that they suggested me to deposit more money, and even asking me how big amount of money can I trade? IForex is a total scam, don’t deal with them. It’s very unfortunate that I just discovered this forum. There are lots of genuine broker out there as I was searching. IForex people have no conscience. They’re FRAUD!!!

I pressumed that you are filipino nationality…You are the ones

Some people here are simply blaming brokers for their own failure…Instead of blaming them people should learn to trade forex first…no one can run a platform against u or will never let u win as mentioned by some people…They manipulate rates?as if u cant see live rates on other websites?Spread is huge?thats ur problem if u dnt like it switch to brokers who offer lesser spread…I have been into forex market for 10years but i find some of the reasons mentioned here as funny seriously its time people learn and trade and dont blame brokers…They ask u not to put stoploss so u wont keep really?are u trading for urself or operating for them ?No training from any broker will help u learn forex…u only learn after u experience urself by going on demo keeping track of economic data news etc Forex isnt a lottery u have to put in lot of effort to earn remember nothing comes for free u have to put in hardwork to earn anything in this world…if anyone have any queries i am ready to help and never take help or learn from people who charge money…Cheers!

Yikes! I usually look for reviews on brokerages before joining . There’s quite a few highly more reputable than iforex. Don’t look for easy way outs or big quick money that’s not how you win at this game.

Don’t give up

Hi Everyone,
Can anyone help me with good trader platform and firm too.

Thanks you in advance

Since i join forex it proved a fair business for me .I did not find any scam in forex. May be some scam brokers cheat you .As a whole we can say forex is a real business that gives real earning to those who are able to trade in forex market effectively.

No, it is not! But some brokers may be…

I went through the based with them, very aggressive before u deposit, call u on time, reply mails immediately, but after I made some money trading on platform and tried to withdraw unsuccessfully, it’s been over a month now and no one is replying mails, my “account manager disappeared” I went back to initial sales person who replied once and also went quiet. They told me it takes 7-10 working days but after a month of waiting and getting nothing, it’s time to admit I was scammed. Save ur money and do thorough research first.

Forex can hardly be called scam, as there’s a great deal of examples of making big money in forex. However, one should always keep an eye on brokers as not all of them are honest in their work.

iForex is a scam. Recently I lost $15000 as I opened a big trade and then I was unable to close it. The market went down and I couldn’t do anything but watch my money go. Also when I tried to deposit $1200, they only returned $200. They said I will get the rest of the money in couple of days but even after 45days I never got it nor are they able to give me any transaction details. They stopped responding to my emails and the customer care keeps telling me that the account manager will call me. This is a big cheating company and don’t trust them.

To be honest they are a high profile brokerage, as noted above, that has been in business for a very long time.

I have lost & made money on iForex & when there’s a system crash or failure they attend to it professionally. With refund bonuses or outright account capital increases.

I would ask those that complain about spreads to compare relativity here & note they were high but have since met conventional standards.

If a trader makes :moneybag: they are satisfied.
If a trader loses :moneybag: the market is loaded.

Be profitable & alls well with most of the brokers that are regulated.

:slight_smile:

Trading with iforex has been one of the worst experiences of my life. They are frauds and will cheat you of your money after a couple of trades. Most brokers give a “no deposit bonus” of up to $2000 or they give 30-100% trading bonus for every deposit you make in the account.

iforex gives less than 5% trading bonus in spite of promising a higher bonus before opening the account. The worst part, they close your deals when they see a small negative margin of 0 in your account (This made me lose over $25,000 which was in the account) My deposits could have been protected had they honoured the promised bonus which would take care of intraday movements.
Clearly fraudulent practices - not at all ethical and competitive in the market.

iforex closed my deals twice without a reason and re-instated after contacting them ( very distressing especially when they do not answer your calls/emails most of the time) claiming there was a technical glitch. Very clever!!
All the while the India account manager was unavailable to help.

What disgusts me the most is that their phone numbers ring but nobody receives the calls. Even their international numbers do not work. They do not have chat support or staff responding to emails sent to them. In an emergency, you are left in the lurch.

My account manager Mr. Ariyal gives his phone number which is out of service but calls you if he pleases to do so after receiving an email. This is dangerous when you have invested your hard-earned money and find the contacts are not responding when there is a problem. Please stay away.