Hello everyone, just a newbie here and FX

I have some questions, i understand that there are all these graphs and trends as references but my problem is, when or where do you actually enter as buy or as sell? Is there a rule that says, you should enter a buy or a sell at around 10% of the graph either during down trend or up trend?

Simply, how to identify what price to take to start with? Hope you can help me and Thanks to everyone. This is a nice place to learn new stuffs. More power.

-merjo

i think you should go to the school section , there you will find a lot of information that will help you

The rules people use for when to enter and exit a trade are usually called “systems.” There are a bunch of good ones (and a few not-so-good ones) here… Free Forex Trading Systems: Review & Share Currency Trading Strategies

@ Phil838:
Thanks for providing the link. I guess you’re right, I am after the so called “system” of identifying when to enter / exit a trade. I’ll go through the link and read everything I could :slight_smile:

@MAFAHMY:
Thanks for the reply too. I made a quick browse on the lessons and i think i have not seen a topic about the “system”. Anyway, I’ll go through with it again since I may have overlooked that part. :slight_smile:

Regards everyone.
-merjo