Anyone ever heard of Learn Currency Trading Online?

Has anyone heard about this system Learn Currency Trading - Learn Currency Trading ? Has anyone tried it and experienced good, bad, or ugly? Is it helpful/useless? If so, does it work (or not work)? Any feedback on it? Thanks.

I haven’t tried the site/package/promotion you’ve described. However after reading the site, I wouldn’t recommend purchasing the materials. You would be better off using the 79.00USD purchasing a book(s) recommended in Pipcrawlers Trading book thread.

“Mokari makka?”

hi renner
I purchased their course just over a year ago. Basically it contains articles on money management , psychology , different types of indicators and trading methods. They go into breakout trading (without waiting for pullbacks), swing trading using bollinger bands, and the turtle trader methology.

The material is well presented and interesting, but to be honest you can find all this stuff elsewhere for free. IMHO you would be better off studying the systems on here ( price action is my personal preference - but hey, each to their own!) and spending the money on a few cold beers!!!:smiley:

hope this helps

-ian :slight_smile:

Before going off and paying for anything, I’d say just frequent these forums and check out some of the systems / ideas posted here. A lot of what is discussed is the same as what you pay for elsewhere and having a forum like discussion is great for different perspectives on the same idea.

Best thing I did was read the babypips school of pipsology from front to back. Start there. It’s free and has a WEALTH of knowledge.