MT4 web platform

Looking for MT4 web platform. Its not possible to download mt4 platform in work so i need to find free web based platform (MT4). I think its possible.
Can someone help?

I don’t beleive MT4 is available as a web platform as far as I know (someone correct me if I’m wrong).

Web platforms tend to be broker specific, like Oanda’s FXTrade or GFT’s Dealbook 360. Those are two I’d recommend if you need a web based platform. GFT’s Dealbook being the better of the two, though demo trading with them is limited; the demo account will only last a certain amount of days.

I have traded using Oanda and like their spreads, platform could use some work but the major necessities are there.

You are correct in that Metaquotes hasn’t created one. Boston technologies has created the only web based one that I know of. I have heard of other technology companies working to create web based and mobile MT4 platforms using the metaquotes API.

Why can’t you download MT4? Are you on a MAC?

MT4 IS available for download. I have a MAC but had to use remote desktop connection through a server to connect to it.

I’m trading in an MT4 demo still, I am a female trader, I’m 23 and just moved back to Michigan from California to spend time with my family members who are getting old :frowning: I friend introduced me to trading forex about a month back, and if it’s a good as everyone makes it sound, I’ll be entering an account using an EA in the next month. There’s a company I’ve been introduced to (i’m not sure i can mention their name), and they are the first EA on the market to use Fibonacci. Their return on their managed account is up almost 90% since april! Pretty cool!
I’m sure I won’t put a whole lot in to begin with, probably a few hundred dollars, I don’t have a whole lot to risk!

The best way I know of is by remot control.
Go to www.logmein.com and creat a FREE account and use it to remotly control your home PC. that how I do it all the time.
Jado

Teamviewer is nice. And it’s free also.

Usually the MT4 platforms are broker specific, yet to come across one that ain’t.

I have developed MT4 web for companies so that if the company want to give read only rights to IB to watch his clients’ trades, history, equity and many more then company admin can create an account for this IB and can assign client’s account as he/she wants.

I use radmin I love, I use more than three years. Fast, and most importantly safe program for remote control of computers. Advantages, high speed, reliable security system.