The best investment plan in forex which can make good profit

Hi , I think it really complicated to play with forex if I don’t understand well about the trading procedure and the knowledge. BUt I am sure for those like me also looking for other investment plan with forex that can bring bring profit . Do anyone know how i can invest $US 1000 as a deposit for ayear or longer then that . FRom the deposit I will earn like $US300 or more permonth for a year or longer that that be more good and the deposit will remin in the a/c that I invest. Let say if frins knew small investment plan like above, Do let me know .cos I’m really interest on this types or Invstment. Pls No Scam one . Thanks.

If i understand your question, you would like to know which type of plan/system can earn you $300 per month on an initial deposit of $1000.00 in forex

Let’s break this down…you are essentially expecting a 30% return on a monthly basis (300/1000 = 30%). I am not suggesting this is impossible but you will have to take on some seriously risky trades, the kind of trades that would very likely see you go bust before seeing you to your goal.

Profiting consistently in forex is nothing short of a journey. It takes time, patience and a dedication to learn with unwaivering discipline before you can even begin to even expect a return of 30% per year let alone per month.

When you consider the fact that most professional money managers are thrilled if they can achieve this return in a year, why should you or anyone else expect to achieve that when just starting out?

1 Like

The best investment is in your education. Once you have done that the next item in your plan is to survive the unforgiving environment of the forex market. After that then you can focus on effeciency. Making your ROI per month improve. There is no quick path and no shortcut.

“As a man thinketh in pips, so is he.”

1 Like

i love that.:smiley:

yeah, i think you need to go back to the baby pip lessons cause i just answered another one of your questions and it would seem like you dont quite get what trading in the forex is all about. when we talk about turning profits we are not so much concerned with how much money we make or how many pips we capture or even our ROI. what we want is just to be able to make a profit period. peferably better then what we normally would get from banks or giving up control paying to an investment banker.as you gain more experience, knowledge and as your inicial margin increases you will be able to make bigger risks and reap bigger rewards. that takes time. you are not going to be able to make a living trading off a 1000 dollar investment. right now you just want to get in the game (at your own pace) and start to build your account so that your return (money wise) increases. there is no system that will make you 300 bucks a month consistantly. the market will do what ever it wants and you just got to be ready for it. you want quality trades trades that you can justify weither they were profitable or not. once you got the quality down then the profits will roll in.

I think this is the best advice! You have to learn first and they you can decide. I�m in the process of learning too, and I am scared, but I guess I will get better with time. Besides, you can always set up something like this guy that won the Nopel Peace Prize… I think with micro-credits he is charging something like 20% intrests. He is helping people to get out of poverty and on top of that, won the Nobel!

If you want to be a successful trader then first you need to learn Forex. Getting education is very necessary and if you will start trading without proper knowledge then it will hard for you to make good money and you can loose your trades.

Best way of good trading is learning and experience of trading with it we can make best plan for trading we will manage our loss maximize profit automatically. You have to learn different skills of trading and yips to do successful trading.

Do you guys realise that the question you’re all answering was asked [B]A DECADE AGO?[/B] :wink:

Dear God…that newbie may not even exist anymore haha oops