Avafx Broker - Beware

Hello everyone,my name is hafizam from Malaysia.I would like to alert averyone whom are trading forex.Please be careful to choose forex broker.Never aver trade with Avafx Cyprus due to the following : -

1. There are numbers of times their chart will not shows the current movement,I trade with them but I used Fxdd or Fxcm charts as guide,The reason I said this is becaused I always compare the price movements in other broker charts with Avafx chart.Avafx chart always seem to trick the trader by showing false chart.It may look sometimes like the price was running down or up heavily but when I opened Fxdd chart or Fxcm chart it was NOT SO.

Avafx chart for 1 minute shows 15 or 30 minutes chart patterns,here we may get caught of thinking that current price is moving DOWN STREAM but it is NOT.So does the same when it shows UPTREND when actually the current price is moving down.When I asked them they always insisted that their server is working FINE.

1. When I wanted to place stop loss 8 pips ( I trade smallest pip = Usd 0.50/pip ) means I would loss Usd 4.00,but what happened last night was placing stoploss of 8 pips ate me up of Usd 8.00.

2. I also placed a limit of 8 pips,to my surprised the amount I could gain is only Usd 1.00.

The conclusions here is they are trying to cheat traders with that Stop-order as well as Limit-order placements.

4.Also do note that I was too often being experienced with their server hanging,and off-course trader was not able to closed at any time when there already profit.( I do note of server were buzy during heavy price movements,but this one was seen as deliberately planned so that trader would suffer losses.

1. You may enquire them about it but as normal they will DENIED IT.

So many more tricks once may experienced with Avafx.Deer’s…please…please escalate this unscrupulous broker and do alert this statement to other whichever I may not be able to access or reach.Anyone read this please reply & advise to what authority can I lodge complaint.

Thank You

Let us see your chart mate… =)