Fraudulent forex signal providers to be avoided!

Hello Every one,
I feel obliged to let every one in the forex community know about my horrible experience with this forex signal providers; BUYFOREXSIGNALS.COM and FOREXSIGNALSPROVIDER.COM.This two outfit are run by the same people.They are frauds of the lowest order! Their signals are total rubbish.They are just out to steal unsuspecting , trusting subscribrs of their hard earned income.On their website, they display a false performance history with a claim that they pull an average of 1700 pips per month.They claim that honesty is a must for them but they are totally doshonest.Unfortunately, I had no one to warn me and got carried away by their claims and on Febuary 1st,2010, I made a one month subscribtion of 99US dollars.By the 2nd of february I started using their signlas which appeared on member areas every 5am Est and was said to be valid till 4pm Est.I traded with their signals for two weeks and had a terrible draw down in my trading account.Still trying to be civil, i sent them a mail stating explicitly the rundown of my trades( kept a trading record from using their signals).I wanted to know from them while 98% of trades where bad.they never responded.By the begining of the 3rd week, i traded with their signals again and got a loss.It was then it occured to me that I had been taken for a ride.My trading account was down by 500 pips in just two weeks.Totally not what they promised on their site.Since they were refusing to respond to my email, I decided to go through the Payment merchant they used(Plimus.com).This forced them to respond(because Plimus would refund my subscrition money to me if they hadnt responded in 48hours)They were unbelievable very, very rude in their reply.They stated that their signals were good and that poeple made money from it.They even went as far as saying that I wasnt trading the signals properly.This was preposterous because the instructions where very clear that even a two year old could follow.It was simply to open limit orders with stoploss, take profilts and traling stop every morning by 5am.They also stated in their reply that the money back guarantee was for signals that werent delivered and not for performance.I tried to make them admit the very obvious fact that their signals were gabbage and they were been deceptive by putting false performance history and it was only logical to return my subscrition money since they had not fulfilL their promise instead a drawn down had resulted in my trading account from my trusting them.They continued to be rude in their replies.It became very clear to me that they werent traders but forex hoodlums.If their signals were any good, they wouldnt be holding on dearly to 99 US dollars.This amount was nothing compared to how much they could make from using thier own signals.They obviously were not making any money form their signals thats why they were out to defraud unsuspecting subscribers.Unfortunately, it took me the loss of my subscription fee and a 500 pip draw down in my trading acccount to realise. .Fortuantely I had traded in very small lot.

Considering my painful experience with this thieves, I advice that it would be very unwise for any body to subscribe to them for forex signalsThey are the lowest of thieves, rude and heartless.I have proof of the trade i had suing their signals and also proof of my corespondence with them. I will be very happy to show you my MT4 trade history.SO PLEASE EVERY ONE SHOULD STAY CLEAR OF THEM FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!

Hello Braveht, I feel bad about your loss, there are so many crooks out there, be careful. There is no Holy Grail when it comes to trading. Most people understand that fortunes are made in decades of hard work and then can be lost overnight. Below are some rules you should follow:

1. Preservation of capital

2. Managing the fear and greed

3. Discipline

4. Commitment to self education

5. Understanding psychology of the market

6. Understanding yourself

7. Realistic returns

8. Enjoying trading