"The Plan": Turning 500$ into... A TRILLION DOLLARS!

Well, I keep that for vacation then. :smiley:

Cleveland in Texas is not so bad. :wink:

i think i love your simple strategy of trding, and i think having a plan in place is the great stratey any one will ever have. keep it up any and i love to learn from this systemā€¦now keep sharing we are learning.

Did u use a software to calculate?

I keep track of the following informations in Excel:

trades (in, out, date, pair, reason)
account balance (at the end of the day)

So itā€™s pretty easy to get those stats.

Hey folks!

Wonā€™t have much time to update week 6, Iā€™m flying out for a competition this afternoon and will only be back on monday.

But Iā€™ll give you some info (without numbers, as I donā€™t have them with me). Itā€™s been a hard week. I couldnā€™t trade as much as I wanted as I was quite busy IRL with the competition, so I decided to overcome that by taking as many trades as I could while I was online (yeah I know, thatā€™s pretty much stupid). The result is that Iā€™m pretty much breakeven for this week. Good thing is that I learned something:

Stupid hurried trades are stupid and hurried and will usually result in a loss.

Have a nice weekend and to all the american folks, good celebrations!

What competition?

I wish you the success. We canā€™t wait to have you back.

my guess is in his name. . . :wink:

Exactly!!!

Ok, so now Iā€™ll have 2 more stupidly busy weeks IRL where I wonā€™t be trading much but rather take some longer term trade (i.e. long USD/CHF with 120 pips TP). But then, Iā€™ll restart updating more frequently and with more details.

As of today, Iā€™m back to +55% on my account (yeah, I actually had a bad week). On the other hand, Iā€™m happy if I can average +50% monthly!

Fortunately, I locked in +20 pips at some point and then it got stopped.

Ive finally gone live!

I posted my own thread just to keep track of my strat! 301 Moved Permanently

LMAOā€¦2014 has come and still i never heard about someone who has a networth of 1 trillion USD ,where are you these days or i guess the forbes magazine did not find you yet ?

Laughing :))

Yea man these noobs have seriously no idea about the roller coasters and the emotional & psychological traumas they are going to face in trading.If it,s that easy then i guess most people around would be trillionaires.

ā€¦Are we talking about a trillion Zimbabwean Dollars?

In that case, there would be many trillionaires ;))

lolā€¦

[B]Any update? [/B]

He don,t have a time to update his thread,he is now probably too busy partying with topless hot chicks on a $500 million yacht somewhere in the caribbean sea lol :smiley:

probably :slight_smile: