Best books for technical indicators

I have read some solid books on general technical analysis. I am looking for a few good recos on books that focus more on indicators, both practical and more rigorous.

So as opposed to complete technical analysis more books that specialize in idicators and their applications, like bollinger bands, fib analysis etc. But also a more comprehensive indicator book. Thanks.

look up Tymen on this forum he seems to have a good system based on B Bands, and he teaches it, pdfs and a live chat room etc

N

Thanks, will do. But I would still like some book ideas.

1. The Encyclopedia of Technical Market Indicators by Robert W. Colby

You can read about the book here on Colby’s website — New Research Book, Special Offer, Completely revised Encyclopedia of Technical Market Indicators, Second Edition, by Robert W. Colby, CMT, featuring the best, top-performing market timing methods, models, trading systems, technical analysis, and indi

2. Technical Analysis Explained by Martin J. Pring

3. A couple of free internet resources:

Forex | Technical indicators list

Online Trading Concepts - Technical Analysis - Candlestick Charts - Options Tutorials

These two sites cover a large universe of indicators, giving basic information on each one. They both appear to be written by someone whose first language is not English, so make allowances. Neither one of these sites will make you an expert in the use of any indicator, but they might introduce you to indicators you’ve never even heard of. The first one listed above is a little better than the second one, in my opinion.

4. A list of technical analysis books from GoForex — Technical Analysis Books | Forex Books

5. Babypips School. If you haven’t already gone through the entire School, that’s the place to start.