COT sentiment indicator like in the School of Pipsology

I’m looking to see if anyone else would be interested in partnering up to create a C.O.T. Sentiment Indicator like in the Babypips School of Pipsology.

I’ve been trading for just over 2 years, and could recall extreme tops and bottoms in the Euro, Cad and a cpl of other currencies, that when looking back in retrospect something like this type of sentiment indicator could have potentially come in handy in calling a top, or offered some deeper type of insight.

So heres’ what I’m proposing:

Partnering up with a single or cpl of traders, who would be down for creating this type of indicator for different futures contracts, at first starting with a cpl like the Euro, Cad, and then possibly expanding into others such as the Cable, Swissy, S&P500 index, USDX, etc.

I’m thinking of going back and running the calculations (both for the sentiment indicator, and as %'s of the longs and shorts) for each week going back for at least the last 3 - 5 yrs, and then kind of just taking it from there at that point.

Even if this post gets stale and you read it like 3 months from now, look me up, I’ll be working on this in the meanwhile :wink:

thx

Jason