High-Low Swinging

Sell Limit on AUDUSD H4 PVSH.

GM Everyone!

I took profit on all these trades this morning as some of them pulled back significantly over the past few hours.

GBPJPY +112, EURJPY +44, AUDJPY -22, AUDUSD +58, NZDJPY +23, NZDUSD +35

Short EURUSD H4 PVSH.

Long USDCAD H4 PVSL.

Short GBPUSD H4 PVSH.

Short GBPJPY H4 PVSL reverse trade.

I’m long usdcad 4hr pvsl and closely monitoring usdchf for a long at 4hr pvsl

Hey swallow, I think I will trade the PVSH reverse setup on the USDCHF 4 HOUR. Although it needs one more bearish bar for confirmation. I have buy limit at 0.9618.

Profit taken on GBPYJPY +62pips. PVSL high giving support.

Long EURJPY & GBPJPY H4 PVSLs.

Short AUDUSD H4 PVSH of 08/08/2016.

Hi,
Nice to see this active again , I have traded this before just looking at it again. What are you using for targets when not using the 11 fib method.
Cheers Mark

Out of usdcad -35, looking to short this pair at the 4hr PVSH

Welcome Mark. Page 1 of the thread has the fib levels for take profits for this system, but I find that take profit levels are more of an art than a science…difficult to answer this question as context matters IMO. Perhaps Bank can offer more insight than I can.

Hey Mark,

I just got in and am running out shortly. Will answer your question in the morning as I will be back home late tonight.

@swallow - My EURUSD and GBPUSD trades got stopped, shorted GBPUSD again at PVSL reverse setup on H4. Will see where these are later/tomorrow.

GM All,
Long USDCAD just got triggered at 4hr PVSL

Hey swallow. Ive been swamped to the tallest hair on my head. Hope to be able to pop in next week.
Will also address the tp question then. Happy pips to you.

Thanks Bank, see you soon when your workload frees up a bit.

Not liking the price action on this one, closed out at breakeven. Will wait to see what develops.

Hi Swallowtail/Everyone,

I think the time has come to break up this thread into a part 2. There is a lot of content and some gets lost by the way. I also want to bring clarification, which may be somewhat of a tweak, to entries and exits.

Please look out for [B]Part II of High-Low Swinging[/B]. I welcome everyone’s input/participation, as long as you are trading the basic principle of the strategy or contributing thereto.

Cheers,
Bank