Can an automated trading robot survive on forex?

Hi friends,

With the boom in Forex robot industry, many companies have flooded the market.Which one is better in online trading - Forex robot or

manual trading? How forex robot works?

Any suggestions/guidance?

Any help/guidance will be appreciated.

100% manual trading. Stay away from robots. They don’t work long term. Anyone can show profitable backtests.

Ever tried betting against a robot you think will lose? I wonder if anyone’s tried that…

haha, maybe we should! you never know!

Yeah manual trading works fine if you have trading plan. I am agree that stay away from robots and our trader group is total against automatized trading. And remember robots make money for developers not for users.

I’ve always been on the fence with robots.

Personally I like to trade manually and can never see myself using a robot. That being said though I’m sure that you can make one that is profitable for a short period of time but you’d always have to play with settings to keep it profitable, and if you have to do that why not just enter the trades yourself.

I prefer to not use robots.

I would use a trading robot if I programmed it myself, otherwise I would trade manually.

Yes , agreed, I would only use if I wrote it myself.

So I guess the question now is how long it would take to write/debug and test a trading robot, as compared to becoming a speculator.

I prefer manual trading rather robots. As i don’t believe in that business the controls of which i can’t control or i don’t know know the rules on the my robot is working on.
But the current market situation is flooded by the robots and i think that more rich people employ robots instead an average man.

buy Facebook likes
buy Twitter followers
buy Youtube views

Yeah man, absolutely. It’s basically putting ur money in the bin. it will eventually blow. people should learn to trade.

Some trading systems use signal providers, traders who close and open positions manualy. And these positions are just copied.
So I prefer to trade by myself instead of letting other people do it for me )

And one more question to you - if you had developed a profitable trading strategy, would you share it with other traders?

agree 100% if robots would work we all would be trading with them. if you programe them yourselves and are profitable then you probably can trade without one. on that note trade based off your trading plan

I agree. I only do manual trading. The market can sometimes get too volatile and the chances of a robot selling too early or buying too late are too high for me. Also, manual trading lets you react to market nuances.

Look, if you’re manual trading, then at least you learning something, even if u’re crap. Using EAs means u’re draining ur account without learning jack.

but surely someone somewhere has to have a robot that works??

Why do you think that someone surely has to have it?
May be there are some good robots but they for sure were developed by very good traders and will be hardly ever become public.

Robot industry is growing, and may be after sometimes will have robot’s friends, but I think that better to trade manual now, because i don’t know may be that robot time will never comes))))

Precisely. You’re not gonna find it for $49 from Clickbank or eBay.