HELP: Account

…$$$$…

Now look, this guy here took a while top realise that indicators are a total waste of time and now has seen the light and is trading price action, I keep preaching this, but yet so many newbies spend months fiddling around with indicators - STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

I can’t see any way for you to have any decent capital for trading other than to raise it yourself, but if you have become a consistent trader, you can do a lot with a modest amount over a few months.

Yeah!!! I blew three accounts in three years. I was doing carry trade with to much leverage and well, painful pain. Now i do it with no more than 1:2

Regards.

I agree. I use no indicators. Just candles and for me it worhs quite well

thanks guys. its all part of the learning curve.

I think indicators are there for a reason, just that they don’t have use sometimes. But is all part of the market, they want to make trading stress free.

all indicators are not made equal, some indicators can be useful, but use only as a secondary… your main basis for taking a trade imo should be what the price action is telling you. if you see a good price action setup and your favorite indicator is giving you a signal at the same time then you can be a little more confident about that trade.

Hey guys I just want to stere you in the right direction cus Im feeling you are into the wrong track,
Price is the no 1 indicator yes, but please dont fall for the new Gurus thing that all indicators are worthless,
they are certanly not, they are tools to help us in trading, what you need to do is to learn to use the indicators correctly,
then they will work just fine, occilators only work in sideways ranging markets,
what people do is using them in trending markets and then they blame the indicators,
no, it is nothing wrong with the indicators, its YOU working them wrong,
if you only are using price you are missing out.