The Harmonic Traders

I finally decided to master the art of harmonic trading. I have been looking for an active thread to help guide me on this path, but I still haven’t found one.
That is how come I have started this.
I am looking for like minded individuals who share in the harmonic trading strategy to join me on this journey.
Both experienced and newbies…
Lets make this happen.

First thing first read a book on harmonic trading. The one’s mentioned in Tmoneybags and my threads are the best in my opinion. Welcome to Harmonic Trader has a free ebook to kick start your learning curve. Feel free to post in my thread anytime for any reason. It’s always nice to have like minded friends around.

This site may also be of some help to you as well. Trade Harmonic Patterns on Forex - Home Page

Just finished reading The Harmonic trader vol:1… I will move on to vol:2 this week. A long path ahead of me…but I will not despair.

hello, i am studying harmonic patterns (especially butterflies and gartleys)'m reading Trade What You See but never put into practice, this week I will start taking the first steps into the world of gartleys and Buterflies.If you want to exchange ideas about this I’m willing, but I’m still a noob. Cya

You welcome to go on this journey with me. I am also learning…so we can all post emerging patterns here and evaluate them.

If the biggest financial institutions, that generates most of demand use harmonic trading, then why we shouldn’t? I start to learning too.

This really hard… But dont give up…with time and practice thgs will make sense

You should take a look here!

I’m reading Trade what you see, but it confused me because it’s the same content of TMB but with different strategies, you are studying harmonics trades for books or TMB thread?

Before reading the thread you should read the whole book. After that you can begin to take a look at the thread and try to extract all the important things that you need to know.
The most important thing though, is that you educate yourself before taking a look to the charts or you’ll get confused.

If you want to apply what you learned from the book you should, first of all, try to spot AB = CD patterns.
When you’re able to spot those patterns you’ll also be able to identify an extreme price point (the X, above or below the A) and then draw a Gartley or a Butterfly.
You have to break down things into small pieces and then study and apply them.

"You have to break down things into small pieces and then study and apply them."
Thanks Heretic,that sentence made ​​me change my style of study.
and you already made ​​your profits?cya

I’m improving a lot every day. I’m studying the AB=CD pattern, and I’m trying to apply it to charts, right now I made some profits in demo. I will not commit any money until I feel confident about my trading plan. :21:

There are a lot of ab=cd patterns that do not work out. I find they are best used when they are within other patterns (like harmonic patterns)

My all time favorite pattern is a butterfly. it is frequent and profitable

Hi,

I just wanted to see if you managed to master the Harmonic trading strategy?

There is no mastering randomness.

good answer. better not to be satisfied even if you hit a level you need. keep on reaching for the stars!

does anybody think thats a Bearish bat formng on the Eur/USD D1 chart.

Bearish shark pattern on USDCHF H4.

HD Link to image

Harmonic Trading is a methodology that utilizes the recognition of specific price patterns and the alignment of exact Fibonacci ratios to determine highly probable reversal points in the financial markets.