Fast and furious scalp on S10 - extreme ride on moving averages

Welcome,

I’ll keep this journal, because I want to improve my discipline and accuracy. I prefer extreme scalp on S10/M1, it’s mean that, I trade Zicmar’s Strategy. Ok, let’s go.

Summary of last three weeks:

Trades - [B]88[/B]
Profitable - [B]48[/B]
Lost - [B]40[/B]
Accuracy - [B]54%[/B]
Last week accuracy - [B]78%[/B]
Average profit - [B]7,32 pips[/B]
Average loss - [B]3,44 pips[/B]
Profit - [B]213,9 pips[/B]

[B]Targets:[/B]

• better accuracy,
  • larger average profit.

Later I’ll add my today trades. For now today I earned 44 pips.

Regards
GrandForever

Today I earned 43,8 pips. Good result, but I made some mistakes. I closed my trades too fast, so I earned 43,8 pips instead of 80. But I’m going to eliminate this problem. Here are my trades:

1. Open was perfect, but I closed too fast…
  2. Closed too late, I didn’t see few important things, for example slow MA from higher TF.3. Good trade, but it could be better.
  3. First trade opened too fast so I cuted loss, second trade also closed too fast.
  4. First trade opened too fast so I cuted loss, second trade also closed too fast.
  5. Bad trades, but closed on BE.

As you can see, I closed my trades too fast, but I’ll eliminate this mistake. Strategy gives a lot of opportunities, so I don’t matter about time. Another day on plus, I have to keep it up…

Regards

Welcome,

Today I earned 46,3 pips. I catched one great trade. In the future I want to take more trades like this one.

Here they are:

1. Good trade, moving averages were allright.
  2. First one closed with the rules, but few seconds later I opened another trade. As you can see it was very good decision.
  3. First trade was good, but next one I opened bad. Fortunately I closed it on BE.

Regards

Carol’s trades. We learned together this strategy. For a moment I can’t trade.

1. He catched first momentum.
  2. First bad, I think he didn’t see some MAs, but second trade very good.
  3. He tried to catch more pips, but market didn’t want to go down.
  4. High entry, but good formation of MAs.
  5. Closed too late but on plus.

At last he earned 55 pips (I can’t upload all of his trades).

Regards
GF

Carol earned today 16 pips in 1 hour, so it’s good result.

Some trades he could close late, but it’s ok. From next week he’ll write in this thread, instead of me.

Regards
GF

Welcome,

It’s time to summary of last week.

Profit - [B]198,7 pips[/B]
Trades - [B]41[/B]
Profitable - [B]24[/B]
Losses - [B]8[/B]
BE - [B]9[/B]
Accuracy - [B]75%[/B]
Average profit - [B]9,35 pips[/B]
Average loss - [B]3,24 pips[/B]
Average R:R ratio -[B] 3:1[/B]

Targets are still the same: [B]higher profit and accuracy.[/B]

Regards

GrandForever

Hello,

Today I earned 28,7 pips. Good result for something about 2 hours trading. Here are my trades:

Good trade, but I caught only 19 pips of 51…

Counter-trend trade, closed on S/R.

Closed with rules, after negate signal.

Closed after negate signal.

Good result on bad day. I weren’t on platform during London calling, so I’m happy.

Regards
GF

Hello,

Today I earned 43 pips. It’s good result, I took best setups but it would be better.

Here they are:

Closed a little too fast, but opened good.

I could keep it longer, but there were risky moving averages.

Good trade, opened with rules, closed on S/R.

I could keep it longer, but there were moving averages from higher TFs.

Closed on minus, after close-signal.

Another day on plus, good trades, I have to keep it up.

Regards
GrandForever

Hello,

Today I earned 43,2 pips. Good result, but I made some mistakes. So, here they are:

This L was so stupid, but another trades opened and closed with rules.

Good trade, closed on S/R. Later I tried to open Short but it was mistake.

Good trade, closed on S/R. You can see that there was consolidation on this level.

First trade was mistake, it was my fault. Second was very good, I closed it on S/R.

Closed after negation of signal.

Another day in plus, but I still learn this strategy. As you can see my results are very good after four weeks of training, but I want earn more pips and have got higher accuracy.

Regards
GrandForever

Hello,

Today I earned only 17 pips. Today was Bank Holiday in USA and I didn’t trade in the morning, so it’s good result. And what is most important - I didn’t lose money on consolidation while I traded this strategy.

Here are my trades:

1. Mistake, bad trade, I shouldn’t take trades like this one, I didn’t keep strategy’s rules.
  2. Better but there wasn’t any power to go down.
  3. After false close-signal I opened third trade - closed on BE.
  4. Good one, but I could keep it longer - closed on S/R.
  5. Another good trade closed after close-signal.

As you can see I caught some pips on hard day.

Regards
GrandForever

Hello,

I’m so tired. Today, like always, I haven’t got a lot of time. First I was in work, later I had to go out - day like day. But at last I earned 41 pips in 2 hours. Here are my trades:

1. I opened it good, but they didn’t go down.
  2. Good trade, closed on last bottom.
  3. Good trade, closed on S/R.
  4. Perfect trade, I think it was a little lucky :slight_smile: Closed of course on S/R.

As you can see I had no a lot of time but I earned some pips.

Best regards

Hello,

It’s time for some statistics. Last week was good, despite that I had no free time.

Here they are:

Trades: [B]28[/B]
Profitable: [B]22[/B]
Losses: [B]6[/B]
Accuracy: [B]79%[/B]
Average profit: [B]9 pips[/B]
Average loss: [B]3,5 pips[/B]
Average R/R ratio: [B]~2,7:1[/B]
Result: [B]175 pips[/B]

As you can see after four weeks training this strategy I earn pips regular. I have to keep it up. One month ago I was bad trader, now I’m another person - of course I think about FX :slight_smile:

Regards

GrandForever

interesting system and congrats on the results. Where is the link to the original thread explaining the system rules/set ups?

I was on course of this system. You won’t find rules on the Internet because it’s new strategy. Zicmar’s strategy uses moving averages. There is a lot of formations of them and you have to catch the best of them. I can also trade with trend and countertrend, but I prefer first method.

absolutely no disrespect at all but what is the point of your thread if you’re just posting charts showing where you entered at x and exited at y and made XYZpips with no explanation or reasoning behind any of the trades.

I’ve got problems with discipline and keeping rules. When I have to upload my trades to journal, I make better transactions and then I’ve got better results.

Hello,

So, I started next week with Zicmar’s Strategy. Today I earned 33 pips on difficult market. Now I’ve got some problems with jForex platform, so for now I’ll add some of my entries. The rest of them I’ll add tomorrow, when I won’t have got any probles with data feed.

Of course the platfrom were allright during the day, but when I turned it on again, I saw only horizontal lines… I’ll add my other entries fastest as I can.

Regards

Hello,

Next day, next troubles with jForex and - like always - I had no time to trading. At last I earned 17 pips so it’s allright because there wasn’t any big moves.

Ok, here are my yesterday trades:

Today trades:

I’ve got a lot of messages on my mail. I wish to invite you to conversations about Zicmar’s strategy, trading and rules of Money Management. Earlier I was losing money, so I know what means Forex.

Regards

Hello,

Another day. I have to make less trades because commision is a little problem… But today I earned 33 pips. It’s good result, because after news the market was nervous.

Here are my trades:

Some trades were good, some were bad at last I earned and this is important. I wish to invite you to coversation on Skype or e-mail.

Regards