Mobile trading solutions

hey I am a delivery driver and would like to know your opinion about having a netbook tethered to a phone or a sim card one to do trades when I am not home at my main setup.

good idea, if you have good internet connection and plenty of time for trading. will you have enough time?

Mobile trading is the best option for the traders who are not able to access their trading account from home PC. All prominent brokers offer mobile trading solution so you can go for it.

also if you have an android phone or tablet, you can use an app called “trade interceptor” it a really cool app and has the most widely used indicators in it and allows you to trade too with some famous brokers like FXCM. Its almost an MT4 for android without EAs.

Sadly my broker isn’t on the list of brokers it supports but thats ok since my broker has his own android platform :slight_smile:

I have an android but sadly it is highly inaccurate, I have trade intercepter and like it just too small and hard to use on my phone awesome to see where a pair is but really hard to use. my trades would take about 3 minutes to execute and I could pull into a parking lot real quick if one developed. tablet might work if I could get mt4 on it but what I’ve tried on mt4 mobile just doesn’t look too helpful and don’t want to mistap and screw an order up.

Tradeinterceptor is the only way to go firm driver to driver it keeps connection all the time and if it should loose it will log right back in. I drive 48 coast to coast and I use another platform on my iPhone from oanda that’s bad and I mean really bad I had a margin call today with oanda because I couldn’t log in and had to reload the program in time to find the margin call. With trade interceptor I have never had any of these issues. No matter how many bars I have it works like a champ

Hi guys, I use Spashtop HD to connect to my own PC and can controll MT4 from there :slight_smile:

Its the best remote desktop app I have tried, and even work with streaming video :wink: (So its quite fast and should be fast enough for the fastest scalper :wink: )

check out my office

iPhone on dash iPad on floor both logged into trade interceptor…works well if I see something on phone I confirm on iPad…but back to the construction I
On I 40 in arkansas

I will check out the splash thanks for the idea

FYI dry erase markers work well to write on windshield for prices and such…:57:

So I found splashtop for my iPad and I am guessing you hav your computer at home? If so that’s the setup I was thinking about. Put the comp at the sisters and use gotomypc or something of the like. I trade on mt4 when I am sitting still with ea’s so this will give me the best of all worlds…thanks

Using the iPad you can access the remote desktop/ server using the Team viewer App which will enable you to have the power of a server in a iPad :slight_smile: