What is the best trading forex system of all the time?

I think a lot of system are very amazing. What is the best trading forex system of all the time?. Morover, which system of trading de you use now? How many % of win??

My best system are :
THV cobra
Trading made simple

I am french and i believe to this website for to help young trader !

"N’essayez pas d’avoir raison contre le marché. Sinon vous irez au devant de lourdes pertes… "

I was about to answer but Kanye West took the microphone from me. Apparently the answer is that Beyonce’s is the best of all time.

Wow I just fell out my chair so hard I thought the floor came out from under me.

I just believe in 1 thing and that is

If the trading system is Simple it will be easier for you to trade with and make Profits.

I don’t think that there is best trading forex system for all the time and for all. Some trading system may be best for some traders and for a particular time.

Buy low, sell high.

I employ a scalping system using only support, resistance, trend lines, and maybe a couple fibonacci levels. That works best for me! I don’t think there is any one system because everyone is different.

For me personally: My brain is the best trading system i have ever seen. It’s so dynamic and non-linear that i can read the chat and understand the human psychology at play.

Great answer!

Be profitable, that system has always been successful. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tested a couple of systems the past few months, and THV/Pipware wins hands down. Having said that, no system works if you don’t actually understand it…and that takes HOURS of staring at charts.

EA Sigma 4.0 is the best trading forex system it si high end fully automated forex system. It places only trades with winning probability from 95% or more and adapt itself to actual trading conditions.

Your brain and your prespective about the market and what drives the market and how you read those drivers will determine your success, also you have to handle forex trading like you would any other buisness - you need to start with realistic expectations and realistic goals, you cannot just choose the system of the month and trust that its going to work, you have to incorporate relational analysis in your trading, working with close stop losses and single big trades rather than multiple smaller entries is the most stupid thing one can do, THINK BIG AND TRADE SMALL DO NOT TRADE BIG AND THINK SMALL!! Leverage your capabilities(edges) ! Do not trade on small timeframes like 5. 10. 15. Min charts becauase the price movement is completly random, rather trade on the longterm fundamental trend with longer timeframes!

You have given all the answers. Your brain is the key lol .

Sounds like the best system is also to have fun doing it : ) How about work hard, play hard!

Have you ever test this EA?
I found your EA here : bionic-forex.com <-- This website is serious ???

I agree with this

can you tel how that system works? THV cobra??

I did the same thing that wmorris do. That one best fitted for me after searching a lot for Holly Grail:-)

Price action. Far better than the automated system’s and any robot’s. Just my thought.