What is the best trading forex system of all the time?

Be profitable, that system has always been successful. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tested a couple of systems the past few months, and THV/Pipware wins hands down. Having said that, no system works if you don’t actually understand it…and that takes HOURS of staring at charts.

EA Sigma 4.0 is the best trading forex system it si high end fully automated forex system. It places only trades with winning probability from 95% or more and adapt itself to actual trading conditions.

Your brain and your prespective about the market and what drives the market and how you read those drivers will determine your success, also you have to handle forex trading like you would any other buisness - you need to start with realistic expectations and realistic goals, you cannot just choose the system of the month and trust that its going to work, you have to incorporate relational analysis in your trading, working with close stop losses and single big trades rather than multiple smaller entries is the most stupid thing one can do, THINK BIG AND TRADE SMALL DO NOT TRADE BIG AND THINK SMALL!! Leverage your capabilities(edges) ! Do not trade on small timeframes like 5. 10. 15. Min charts becauase the price movement is completly random, rather trade on the longterm fundamental trend with longer timeframes!

You have given all the answers. Your brain is the key lol .

Sounds like the best system is also to have fun doing it : ) How about work hard, play hard!

Have you ever test this EA?
I found your EA here : bionic-forex.com <-- This website is serious ???

I agree with this

can you tel how that system works? THV cobra??

I did the same thing that wmorris do. That one best fitted for me after searching a lot for Holly Grail:-)

Price action. Far better than the automated system’s and any robot’s. Just my thought.

Google it. You’ll find all the info you require.

Logic and not being emotional about the money I am risking when I trade would be my answer. I know that’s not a specific system, but would it even be possible to quantify one system’s performance versus another’s, realistically???

Awesome point. I think it’s impossible because of everyone’s individual emotions along with experience.

Sell high - buy low is much better. Gravity and all that.

Know your charts, look for SNR, draw your trend line appropriately, look for Divergence, wait for break out, entry when there is pull-back…still market is unpredictable, especially around major news, but, the rest of the charts should be trad able…and profitable…

My setup is simple, EMA4, stochs/ADX, wait for price break from below or above, when the candle close, entry according to price movement. Close bull, BUY, close BEAR, sell… Take profit 50 to 125 pips. Stop Loss…previous low or high. Good luck bro…

A system is steps you follow in your trading for example, mental rehearsals of scenarios to expect in your trading day. What time you sit at the computer or go to the trading floor, markets you look at before you start executing, etc. In an organised manner, this is a system, much different from trade strategy.

The best system is the one that gets you making money.

Good point, emerald… Like PipNRoll once told me, a system and a strategy are very different (yet correlated) things…

Knowledge and Preparation that puts the balance of probabilities on your side so that your short term success add up to be long term successes. There are thousands of systems available to traders from free to several thousands of dollars and traders still fail. Knowledge and preparation is what makes a system into your best system.

It’s not just about the tools…
I have his same one-piece suit and armoured gloves, but I am never going to be half the racing god that was Casey Stoner…