Ultimate Trader Package - What would you pay and what would you want?

I am doing some research for a potential business opportunity and I am looking for some feedback from members. It is a trader subcription based service. What would a trader want and how much would they pay per month if a beginner(Level 1 $49pm?) or a more experienced trader (Level 2 $99pm?)

Could include live/webinar based courses/Trading videos/access to trading systems/live trading rooms/daily technical analysis/trader tools. Alternatively would you open a live trading account with a broker if you got access to these type of services.

Thank you for your feedback.

If I were a new Trader I would want to learn a method or approach to Trading and not rely on Signals presented to me on a pay basis. I am not against paid education, if the Educator was legit and a respected Trader/Mentor. I would expect to see a track record in the Instructor’s Live Accounts, not Demo or Hypothetical Results.

I would like to see one month on Live Trading in a room by this Teacher to see if the method, risk model and Teacher has anything of substance. That is assuming I was a New Trader and not patient enough to learn the concepts of Price Action and depended on others to guide me… and that was something I did in fact seek when I started.

Aside from that… I typically frown on Signal Services and I know how they operate and how to run one. It’s better to trade the methods than operate a room for fee… that’s my story and I am sticking to it.

[B]Good Luck With That![/B] :57:

We would plan to hire the best out there in the market to provide their services. If anyone can recommend educators/mentors who are legitimate and respected I apprecaite your help in sourcing these people. Thank You

If you plan on hiring professional traders to mentor or teach you would have to beat their current income via trading, otherwise why would they waste time with you when they could be earning more trading the markets?

Good point MeiHua. I would be looking to get some of them to record some introductory/Intermediate videos/courses covering basics to intermediary strategies and pay them fees for this initially as opposed to mentoring individual traders.

Wow! :slight_smile: Ok!, first plan your site then get your mentors together then put them to the test and record their results.
Come back in a year and THEN we’ll tell ya how much it’s worth! lol
If you’d prefer I can put the whole thing together for ya!, should take me about a fortnight but it’ll cost ya! XD