How do get on the right side of the trade and where do i enter?

Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new at this forum sharing but i am a new trader that has be trading on a practice account for the last 3 months. I seem to be getting better in some areas of my trading and i understand it will take time.

For the life of me i can not seem to enter into a trade fast enough to produce enough positive pips my way.
I also seem to always enter a trade on the the wrong side of the trade sometimes and i end up with more losses than wins.

I am a day trading type and i will scalp when i have to.

Please provide me with with as ideas as possible

thanks!!1

here is and idea… do NOT day trade or scalp

Try the daily chart to begin with, then you realize you will have enough time to pick a good entry.

try it on demo account…

Hi Yunny,

What about those of us that dont have the time to look at a daily chart all day. Is there a smaller time frame to suggest?

if you [I]don’t[/I] have time to be in front of the screen all day…then daily and weekly time frames are perfect.

Choosing a time frame to trade is something personal, in my case the smallest time frame I trade is the 1H…

To actually start trading you will need a minimum deposit and its some where between 1-50 dollars but it is very time consuming, its not a one way highway to becoming a millionaire, it takes time to learn and play with demo accounts or practice accounts, learn the charts, study the market, but if you ask me its way better that poker, you can actually make a living out of trading forex, but for your first year you should keep it safe and small. you can combine both since practicing forex won’t need any money to it, you can read online at babypips or forex factory, you can even ask the folks here about it and best of luck

You must first find the trend that the market is in if its a downtrend or up trend. Draw your trend lines and your and your fibs and look for candlestick patterns for entry. If the market is consolidating then you should find the boundaries of the consolidating range and look for price action signals, you may also used a indicator such as a moving average or RSI to help you identify trends and turning points.

It quite difficult to tell any one when to enter in market at right time because when he is going to trade we exactly not know what market situation he is facing. We just suggest to analyze market see trend and make a plan for good trading.