Best Forex Technical Analysis and Tips

Hey guys,

What sites do you use for Forex technical analysis and tips?

Lately, I have found ForexTips.com to be extremely helpful for this. What are YOU using though? I want to gather a nice list for reference and check them out :slight_smile:

thanks!!

The problem with following other peoples advice, be them ‘supposedly’ professionals or not is that they wont be right all the time, and even when they are right, you as the trader will have no idea as to why the trade played out to be profitable. I would go as far to say that listening to other peoples trade calls is one of the worse traits you can do.

Money is not made in trading by following the crowed, ironically, its made by creating your own edge…your own unique edge.

Nothing wrong with listening to trading suggestions, but also take a nice healthy spoonful of doubt with each one. :slight_smile:

Your so right. I find you have to pick and pull from these forums. For every guy willing to help, there’s another that will beat you down.

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it greatly and it was good advice ta boot!

a good source and non biased forecast is at forex unit in the following link:
forexunit dot come -> just go to technical analysis tab (it woulod not let me put a URL here)

i find it & the analyst who writes it (JD Millet) very insightful.