EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

After that hanged man candlestick on the daily filter chart right under the resistance I expected EUR/USD would start dropping again, and it did, but not nearly as much as I suspected it would. Now there is a doji in the daily filter chart, perhaps signifying another reversal. That said, I think range contintues and I don’t believe we will be able to tell whether EUR/USD will really start climbing again before it breaks above the resistance at 1.2840.

price is at a strong resistance level 1.2790 it will decide where the price will go a break above 1.2790 will push the price higher a break under will pull the price back to 1.2700.

I agree with in this analysis.

The EURUSD keeps correcting its longer term drop, but it could find a good resistance around the 1.2900

EURUSD initially fell during the course of the yesterday Asian session, but rose back up to the 1.28 level on the European and US session. The pair is managing to stay above the 10-day moving average and we might see a rally to the 50 day moving average at 1.2857.

The dollar has been virtually unchanged against most of its currency crosses.
The striking absence of internationally events naturally makes this situation takes place.

EUR/USD has been testing the resistance level at 1.2840 for days now but it seems it cannot break above it. Still, there is no proper signal yet for a reversal and the situation remains unclear.

It’s strong resistance at 1.2840 as I see but we will see what will happen this week.

well we have a decided range 1.2725 - 1.2840 price keep bouncing up and down so buy if the price start to rebound again from the support

The ECB considers buying Corporate Bonds cause EURUSD has dropped 50 pips, other than that I think EUR/USD will most likely range.

I agree, EUR/USD continues to be range-bound between 1.285 - 1.260.

A 100 pip range for the EURUSD between the 1.28 and the 1.27. No clear direction yet.

In the short-term, EURUSD is at a key potential inflection point: at the bottom of its channel after at least two waves up. A break below 1.2700 could signal the fulfillment of the bearish flag pattern and bring about extension to 1.2500. On the flip-side, expect plenty of short-term buying here as traders buy at the bottom of its flag channel, betting on a return to 1.29.

I agree with you cause it does work with me as I short buy today.

EUR/USD could not break above the resistance level at 1.2840 despite spending days testing it and eventually started descending again, breaking below the support level at 1.2680. I think the next target is 1.2520.

The dollar has been on the rise against against almost all of its peers, except the JPY, AUD and NZD against which has been stable.

I agree that the decision on buying bonds and debts effected the euro but I think we will still see more drop. price is facing a support line at 1.2620 It will be a good place to enter short under the support

I agree, with German PMI tomorrow we might see breakout, good place to re-enter short.

If tomorrow’s German PMI comes out worse than expected, then we may see further loses on the EURUSD and maybe a come back of the bearish trend.

EURUSD pair fell during the course of the day on yesterday session, sending this pair looking for the 1.2650 handle. It appears that the EURUSD is ready to go lower, and at this point time any rally should be treated with suspicion. With that in mind, the pair can drop to the next key level at 1.2500 or even to the 1.2050 level based upon longer-term charts.