EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Correction movement may be not over just yet, Eur/Usd slow recovery from session lows, now pushing it to the area of 1.0890/95.

Yesterday I thought EUR/USD would reach 1.0850 and not only did it reach that target but it fell much lower than that, only to climb back up and start consolidating around 1.0900 again. I hope next week will be more eventful and this consolidation will finally end.

still the price in range of the support and resistance levels. 1.100 and 1.0830 most probably the week will close inside the range.

Expect possible movement again in about 25 minutes when Yellen starts talking

EUR / USD dropped vertically after beating again near the 1.1045 resistance barrier by the moving average of 200 periods.
The fall was interrupted by the moving average of 50 periods and short-term upward trend line.
The price suggests a downward long-term trend but an upward trend in the short term.

A peaceful Friday for the EUR/USD under the resistance level 1.1000 as expected, wish you wonderful weekend all.

The critical resistance level continues to be at 1.0950, eur/usd would need to break the resistance level to be able to retest the 1.100 area zone.

EURUSD initially fell on Friday’s session but found enough support at the 10-day moving average to turn around and closed slightly above the open in a choppy trading day. The 10-day moving average is acting as a dynamic support so a break below could throw the pair to a daily support at 1.0622.

Another visit to the 1.0800 level could be seen on the EURUSD, lets see if the level keeps acting as support.

The President of FED revealed that will need to increase interest rates sometime in the end of the year, even considering that their current level is historically very low. Additionally, Janet Yellen said that the process of normalization of interest rates should be gradual and should monitor the evolution of the economy.

EUR/USD continues testing the support at 1.0820. Should it break below that level it will likely head for 1.0520 again. That said, I doubt we’ll see any big changes before the USD Non-Farm Payrolls on Friday.

for the second week we are still inside the side trading between 1.0820 and 1.100 price consolidate as soon as it comes close to any of the lines. It can be a great chance for the range trading. but for me until I see a break with my own eyes I better stay neutral.

The EUR/USD neutral to day but i see that tomorrow we have The Consumer Confidence in US and the Consumer Price Index in the euro zone. I will keep an eye on both.

The pair seems stabilize around the 1.0820 level. The immediate support can be found at 1.0801.

Negotiations between Greek officials and creditor institutions are showing some progress, let’s see what is this going to lead us with eur/usd.

Looks like a positive bearish for me, 1.100 was done, I might be wrong too… Bullish was oversold, I’m setting my stop loss to 1.1059 and target price remained open, it’s currently approaching 1.0820 again

EURUSD fell on yesterday session with a narrow range day of 80 pips, creating an inside day and closed near the low of the day. The pair is still in a bearish phase and closed below the 10-day moving average. The stochastic is showing bearish momentum.
Expecting downward move to a Fibonacci level at 1.0680 on a break below previous day low at 1.0809 (scenario 1).

Following the increasing uncertainties around Greece and the debt talks, Eur/usd slips to below 1.0710, the decline seems to have found some support around 1.0720 so far.

EUR / USD traded lower on Monday and fell below the short term rising trend line.
This morning began trading slightly above the 1.0800 support barrier, but fell reversing the short-term trend to downward.

Hello everyone. I’m back from a short rest period of trading, and I am looking forward to helping you guys with your scalping entries on EU. Should the price of EU closed across the price 1.07664 on the 5m chart BEFORE closing under the R2 pivot (dotted green line) then I would take a long of .5% of my account per pip…