EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

EURUSD tried to rally but found enough selling pressure near the 1.1186 Fibonacci level to give all its gains back and closed in the green near the open of the day, creating an inverted hammer pattern. This pattern is considered bullish so we may expect another push upward today.

If the bull keeps on appearing during the Euro Session, We will see 2 to 3 candles sticks develop next week in the daily TF.
Heiken Aishi Bar, CCI and MACD needs to confirm before Euro Session.

We are expecting to have slight bearish in the US Session, if it breaks current support @ 1.1100 this continues bearish next week

As the USD strengthen, the EUR/USD testing the 1.1100 after falling from the 1.1200 level today, I thing the bullish will be next week.

What charts are you reading? Price is sitting on 1.1000 and has been there for hours

EUR/USD is currently testing the support at 1.1010, if it manages to break below that level next week the pair will likely continue descending at least until it reaches target 1.0800. [U][/U]

EUR recorded a slight rise against the USD on Thursday, breaking a series of three consecutive negative sessions. The pair opened at a rate of 1.1093, then reached the lowest level for the day at 1.1080 and the highest level at 1.1180. The euro ended the day at a rate of 1.1111 and if the price went up, the pair will move towards the resistance at 1.1467. Support: 1.1064; 1.0658; 1.0456; Resistance: 1.1467.

EUR / USD traded virtually unchanged on Thursday.
The RSI continued on a high after recovering from a 30 line.
The MACD fell and crossed above its signal line.

EUR/USD dropped dramatically after Yellen speech now price is testing 1.1010.

If you’re referring to the speech she gave yesterday, price barely moved.

Eur/Usd is testing 1.100 level again.

I just went long on the eur/usd 1.09882 and set TP @ 1.10580, just under the 38.2 fib retracement. Lets see how this goes.

On Friday session the EURUSD tried to rally but found yet again enough selling pressure near the 1.1186 Fibonacci level to give all its gains back and closed in the red near the low of the day, creating an outside day pattern. This pattern is considered neutral so indecision may create choppy action in the market.

EUR USD is like a yo yo today Sunday, trying to develop its chart, nothing much movement from Asia session and euro, let’s see what’s gunna happen in the US session

It’s Whit Monday - more or less nobody is working world wide today… no significant movements in the market. Take a day of, as everybody else :wink:

The EURUSD is very consolidated below the 1.1000 level, lets see where it goes this week.

Sleep… Sleeeeeep… Sleeeeeeeeep… Craving for sleeeeeeep… Zzzzzzzzz… Zzzzzz…

WAKE UP YING, EURUSD JUST DROPPED 250 PIPS!!!
Only kidding, nothing happened, go back to sleep :slight_smile:

Today my lawn grows faster than my charts :wink: …nothing to miss out :slight_smile:

lol Dont give guy a heart attack Ed