EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

The EUR/USD in it is way to the resistance level at the 1.1400 if it is broke above the 1.1340 today.

I agree, the pair could extend further towards the next handle at 1.1460, but in the short term upside movement seems has lost its strength and currently correcting around 1.1280/90.

The rally on the EURUSD may continue, the pair may reach the 1.1400 level, but a correction may come soon.

As I mentioned before, the pair has been stuck between 1.05 and 1.15 for the entire year (2015): the current level is more or less exactly that of the January 2015 monthly candle close (in the screenshot below, that candle is the large red one piercing below 1.15, to the left), which means that this pair has ranged for an entire year and all the ‘excitement’ about a Euro bid is unproven…there is no upward trend, long-term, but a weak range that has gone absolutely nowhere for an entire year.

The single currency recorded a second consecutive positive session on Tuesday. After a volatile trading day, the euro added 99 pips at a closing price of 1.1291. The graphics continue to develop over moving averages, while the index of relative strength remained on neutral territory. The outlook remain in favor of the bulls, but for further gains is needed a break of levels at 1.1363.

The single currency reached a 3-month high against the US dollar, climbed to 1.1292 an increase of 0.92% for the day. The daily range was between 1.1162 and 1.1338, which is the highest level of the euro from October 21 onwards. For the past 12 sessions, this is the 10th in which the euro rises since the beginning of the year, the single currency has risen by about 4.5 percent against the dollar.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure to turn around and close near the high of the day, on the other hand closed above the previous day high suggesting a strong bullish momentum.

The pair continues to close above the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic support in addition the 10-day moving average crossed above the 50 and 200-day moving averages.

The key levels to watch are: The daily resistances at 1.1555, other daily resistance at 1.1460, daily support at 1.1237, other daily support at 1.1097, the 10-day moving average at 1.1097 (support) and the 200-day moving average at 1.1026 (support).

1.147 would be the tough nut to crack

EUR/USD found some support at 1.1160, but it will probably break below that level and reach 1.1100. Still, I doubt this is the end of the rally.

You are right on this, It is good support at the 1.1160 for the EUR/USD today, but i still looking for the 1.1300 as a target.

EUR/USD tried to rebound today but ended by forming a hammer back again on the daily chart.price still bullish.

I agree, the pair remains bullish, immediate resistance level can be found at 1.1300.

The single currency remained with no significant change against the dollar at a closing price of 1.1290 on Wednesday. The session was carried out under high volatility, and ultimately the decrease equaled to just 1 pip. If EUR / USD meet positive attitudes next following significant target is the first resistance at 1.1363.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough support at 1.1162 previous day low to turn around and close near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The pair continues to close above the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: The daily resistances at 1.1555, other daily resistance at 1.1460, daily support at 1.1237, other daily support at 1.1097, the 10-day moving average at 1.1147 (support) and the 200-day moving average at 1.1026 (support).

bullish sentiments for the pair given the fact Fed has almost killed the rate hike expectations this year

The euro traded at increased volatility due to the statement of Janet Yellen. The single currency rose against the US dollar by 0.9 percent to 1.1285. Main support level is at 1.1055.

The weak US dollar helped the EUR/USD to continue elevating today, but the resistance at 1.1363 stopped it, I see that the pair have good support at 1.1313 too.

I agree, the pair formed a shooting star and a doji candlestick on the four-hour time frame, so I think we can expect some retracement soon.

EUR/USD continue climbing but in slow pace , price is facing resistance level 1.1380 which rebounded the EUR/USD multiple times through 2015. for now I prefer to be neutral.

The single currency recorded an increase against the US dollar on Thursday. The session started at 1.1290 and ended 31 pips higher. The graphics continue to develop above the moving averages, while the index of relative strength remained on neutral territory. If the upward trend continues, we can expect the first test of resistance at 1.1363.