EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Euro/dollar continued its momentum up yesterday, forming a peak of 1.1337. The bias remains bullish in nearest term testing 1.1400 before aim in the region of 1.1500.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially rallied but found enough selling pressure to give back some of its gains and closed at the middle of the daily range, however closed above the previous day high, suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The pair continues to close above the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: The daily resistances at 1.1555, other daily resistance at 1.1460, daily support at 1.1237, other daily support at 1.1097, the 10-day moving average at 1.1187 (support) and the 200-day moving average at 1.1026 (support).

The pair is under pressure bouncing off towards 1.1220 handle, with low volume quite possible profit collection day.

A rebound happened from the resistance level 1.1370, for now it is not still clear if it is a correction and the price will return to test the resistance levels or a change of direction.

The pair reached the support at 1.1210 and if it breaks below that level we can probably expect it to continue falling towards the next support at 1.1160.

I do not see that the EUR/USD will continue to decline under the 1.1200 level but we have to stay tune for any break below that level.

We should probably expect the downward correction continues at the beginning of next week.

The euro is losing ground against the dollar on Friday session. Thus the couple remained in the well known range between 1.1387 and 1.1191. If the dollar justify the positive expectations, the support will broken. The session on Friday started at 1.1321 as bearish sentiment prevailed throughout. Bottom of the day was hit at 1.1214 and the session closed with 40 pips higher.

On the last Friday’s session the EURUSD fell with a wide range and closed in the red, near the low of the day, in addition managed to close below the previous day low, suggesting a strong bearish momentum.

The pair continues to close above the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: The daily resistances at 1.1555, other daily resistance at 1.1460, daily support at 1.1237, other daily support at 1.1097, the 10-day moving average at 1.1183 (support) and the 200-day moving average at 1.1025 (support).

Next interesting levels to watch for: Support - 1.1191; 1.1146; Resistance - 1.1387; 1.1457.

The pair reached the support at 1.1125 and bounced off of it but it’s possible this isn’t the end of the move to the downside. The next support is at 1.1110, if EUR/USD manages to break below that level it may fall all the way to 1.1030.

EUR/USD continued the rebound today but for now iam still neutral until price break support levels 1.110.

I agree with you guys that the 1.1110 is our next target for the EUR/USD and breaking below means down trend conformation. I will keep my eyes open today for that break.

Yesterday the EURUSD fell with a wide range and closed near the low of the day, in addition managed to close below previous day low, suggesting a strong bullish momentum.

The pair closed below the 10-day moving average however is still trading above the 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: The daily resistances at 1.1555, other daily resistance at 1.1460, daily resistance at 1.1237, the 10-day moving average at 1.1223 (resistance), other daily support at 1.1097, and the 200-day moving average at 1.1025 (support).

The single currency recorded a second consecutive decline against the dollar on Monday. The euro justified the negative expectations and threw the pair downwards. As a result, both supports at 1.1191 and 1.1146 were broken. If bearish sentiment continue, currencies may test the next key level at 1.1085. The new week started at a price of 1.1238 as the euro retreated in the early hours of trading. Bottom of the day was hit at 1.1127 and the session closed with 25 pips higher.

in my view till the time it hold the level of 1.11, the outlook remains bullish

The pair is back to testing the support at 1.1125, we’ll likely have to wait until the fundamentals tomorrow for it to break below that level.

Second day for the 1.1125 resist the eur/usd declining, but i think that it will not last for so long as the US dollar strengthen against the majors.

EUR/USD started to lose steam around the support levels. we might see another rebound from this level

Attention to possible pullback on the EURUSD to the 200 day EMA, just below the 1.1100 round number level.