EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Great job and an excellent end for the week , have a great week -nd and will do it again next week Ying17.

wait market still strong i placed a trade because it went pass through all resistances

long @1.1444
limit @1.1455

Ouch, looks like its too far now, i’m shorting just to give back my losses, if it comes up again setting up long @ 1.1444

I’m out, gunna sleep have a good night

Hi Ying,

Base on Ichimoku indicator, EURUSD is clearly bullish at the moment.
Support in my opinion would be Friday Pivot R2 level : 1.14123
I’m expecting EURUSD to at least breach 1.15000 price level this coming Monday.
If Friday R2 is not supported, i would go short and target R1 at 1.13847 to minimze my losses for this trade.

Cool, that’s what i’m hoping, bullish, theres still alot of space going up, i would rather not trade with charts next week, as it really addictive. I would go set a price alert on my phone, cause it affects my emotions. Anyways, see you next week, have a good weekend

A small gap up, next immediate resistance level can be found at 1.1460, I’m expecting the bullish trend would head to 1.16.

the 1.1500 zone may act as resistance on the EURUSD. Lets see how it reacts this week.

Oh i am ready! let’s see where it goes in intraday…

On the last Friday’s session the EURUSD rallied with a wide range and close near the high of the day, in addition closed above the previous day high, suggesting a strong bullish momentum.

The pair is trading above the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that should act as a dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1556, other daily resistance at 1.1459, the previous swing high at 1.1398 (support), the 10-day moving average at 1.1307 (support) and the 50-day moving average at 1.1249 (Support).

EUR/USD reached 1.1530 today, which coincides with (MA)89 on the weekly time frame. That is a pretty strong level of resistance and the pair will likely bounce off of it and retrace back to 1.1450.

EURUSD bullish rally on Monday is relentless.
If Monday close above R2 could be a strong indication
that the bullish run continues for the week.

Targets projection for the week : 1.16000
Support level stands at Monday pivot : 1.14210

Interesting how the start of May marked a tentative break of this fifteen-month range,

although the move above 1.15 is likely due to thin liquidity due to the following being closed today or

due to close from tomorrow, thus:

Monday 2nd May: London Stock Exchange, Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Shanghai Stock Exchange;

Tuesday 3rd May to Thursday 5th May: Tokyo Stock Exchange.

Thin liquidity is what makes for unpredictable moves and higher volatility;

when EUR/USD has the full weight of its liquidity, it is so congested that

only exceptional events may threaten to break the mould - this suffocating,

stifling range we have seen for so long.

A break that has no weight behind it may not be worth trading in the medium-term unless it is

confirmed the next day or week… Without seeing the volume data for

today on Euro currency futures, which will be available later this evening,

it is really not enough to look at that EUR/USD daily bullish candle and

declare ‘Bull Trend!’…

Awesome Bro, hope the market keeps long, i still believe that this year is for the euros.

Bullish trends remain steady as long as the pair stay above 1.14660, my target remains the same at 1.16 level .

Very Strong Bullish (Hi=1.1587/Low=1.152)
Breakout @1.1606

Yesterday EURUSD rallied with a wide range and close near the high of the day, in addition managed to close above the previous day high, suggesting a strong bullish momentum.

The pair is trading above the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that should act as a dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1753, other daily resistance at 1.1556, daily support at 1.1459, the previous swing high at 1.1398 (support) and the 10-day moving average at 1.1340 (support).

This is a bullish market now
excited to hit breakout 1.1606

Traded since yesterday @ 1.1489
New setup
Limit: Open
Stop: 1.1567 (78pips win already)

Out @1.1596 due to pair is in overbought stochastic

Euro/Dollar continued its bullish momentum yesterday, topped at 1.1535. The bias is bullish in nearest term for testing 1.1600.