EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

For second day in a row the euro recorded an increase against the US dollar on Thursday and EUR/USD broke the resistance at 1.1389. If bulls keep pace, a test of 1.1443 is very possible. The session on Thursday started at 1.1294, closed with 91 pips higher and the intraday hight was marked at 1.1420.

What planet are you on???
I can’t believe your still posting c##p like this today.

Yesterday EURUSD rose with a wide range before the Brexit referendum and closed near the high of the day, in addition managed to close above the previous day range, which suggests a strong bullish momentum.

The pair continued to close above the 10, 50 and 200-day moving averages that should act as dynamic supports.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1555, the previous swing high at 1.1415 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.1298 (support), a daily support at 1.1237 and the previous swing low at 1.1130 (support).

Another bombshell, Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has said: ‘‘I intend to take all possible steps and explore all options to give effect to how people in Scotland voted.’’ another words second referendum might be happening, I believe the words she was using is ‘‘highly likely’’, further decline is expected, parity seems very possible now.

The ramifications in Ireland are more concerning, given recent history.
Northern Irish Deputy Leader Calls For Vote On United Ireland

In that case, would be only England is out EU at the end of the day, not the UK? Possible!

I was only wrong in saying here comes my big green bar, was not wrong in saying dont trade she will flip.
Wasn’t expecting such an impact ill take that bite

WEll I did say don’t trade , its gonna flip but i will bite the bullet in expecting a big green bar either way i advised to stay away.

I havn’t made a loss on my Aud usd thread, when i do then you can have a go at me until then i’m doing fine.

If the aud usd does not bounce back on monday which the eur usd follows thats the only thing that held it. Then, well wll leav it to wednesday is aud usd is not up by wednesday it could be all down hill.

But if i’m right aud usd should bounce back on monday tuesday wed thurs if not collapse is imanate

Well put!!!

Don’t be to hard on him he follows the weekly fed rate, seen it before in new traders

IF your going to be a fed rate follower then you should wait till after tokyo closes and make sure its 30 percent in green before you post gives you a 15 percent chance of being right a tip

But i highly suggest against this its about correlation , not about fed rates or any rate all stems from aud usd learn the aud usd and then you will be good. its likea horse race and takes sitting there all day watching calculating

I wasn’t having a go, I really thought you were kidding. So, you really believe that? Same with that stuff about EurUsd following AudUsd lead, despite EurUsd being far more important?
Does that mean you were serious about that other comment on Brexit referendum being irrelevant and saying there would be no spikes or reversals?

It has become apparent to many of us, over recent weeks, that the Fisherman, to put it very politely, seems to believe a number of things which most people making a living through their trading would consider “highly eccentric, unwarranted and unorthodox”, not to put too fine a point on it.

He’s entitled to his opinions, I suppose. It’s just when he makes them sound like “fact” and/or offers them as “advice” that they can potentially be very counterproductive (and, in some cases, even downright dangerous) to the uninitiated.

I will stay away from the EUR pairs and the GBP pairs this week , unless something jumps at me .

There’s no touche y feely about it , number 1 I only trade aud usd, number 2 I say I In aud usd thread ( which hasn’t lost a profit anyway) and number 3 i posted everywhere something seems fishy don’t trade there gonna flip.

Call me eccentric but don’t call me wrong.

I didn’t see anyone posting everywhere well three threads i did don’t trade something seems fishy she’s gonna flip .

you confuse intelligence with eccentric.

I am non stop calculating combinations and in this rare event if my calculations are correct if you are quick on the button then in theory all the pairs should aline.

as soon as 7am opens
if you were to buy
aud usd
nzd usd
eur jpy
usd cad
gbp aud
eur aud

within 1 minute of opening
in theory , but only in theory you should be in profit before the australian market opens

you should make a profit without effecting margin to much but not a theory i have ever tested but in theory it would work and its not advice.

But if my calculations are correct

if you were to buy these six pairs when open by 10am you should be in profit. with less margin risk because of such a down.

this is not advice but a theory , do what you want with it