EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

The EUR/USD pair recovered from Tuesday’s lows but yet is unbale to conquer key levels. In the 4 hour chart tehcnical indicators show limited bullish pressure. The price is lightly above the bearish 20-day SMA, while RSI and momentum are aroud their mid-lines, but has lost upward strength.

On yesterday session, the EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure to trim all its losses and closed in the green, near the high of the day, in addition managed to close above Wednesday’s high, which suggests a strong bullish momentum.

The currency pair continues to trade below the 10, 50 and 200-day moving averages all should act as dynamic resistances.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.0900, other daily resistance at 1.0819, the 50-day moving average at 1.0629 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.0622, the 10-day moving average at 1.0595 (resistance) and a daily support at 1.0462.

EUR/USD had a relatively uneventful week with price consolidating around 1.05-1.06 levels. The pair is now 1.0578 in a calm and low volume environment.

EUR/USD has almost reached the resistance at 1.0620. If it breaks out above that level it will likely continue moving to the upside towards 1.0700.

The euro recorded minor increase against the dollar on Thursday. The session was very volatile, but ultimately the single currency was stronger. A break of key levels was not reached, but if the Bulls continue to prevail, the pair will test the resistance at 1.0679.

Key levels to watch for:
Support: 1.0480; 1.0452;
Resistance: 1.0679; 1.0828.

The euro was down against the US Dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading EUR/USD was trading at 1.0562, shedding by 0.18%. I believe that the support is now located at the level of 1.0492, Wednesday’s low and resistance is likely at the level of 1.0637 - Monday’s high.

EURUSD Daily chart. Waiting for action at this important area, whether price will now resume the downward move or another bounce upwards.

Political uncertainty continue to pressure the Euro, let’s wait to see which direction will central banks push the price of Euro.

EUR/USD closed Friday lower, but today is seen some recovery and the current market price is 1.0579. The immediate downward pressure still exists as long as the pair holds below the resistance at 1.0620.

On the last Friday’s session the EURUSD tried to rally but found enough selling pressure around 1.0622 daily resistance to reverse and closed near the low of the day, although the currency pair managed to close within Thursday’s range, which suggests being slightly on the bearish side of neutral.

The currency pair continues to trade below the 10, 50 and 200-day moving averages all should act as dynamic resistances.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.0900, other daily resistance at 1.0819, the 50-day moving average at 1.0631 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.0622, the 10-day moving average at 1.0592 (resistance) and a daily support at 1.0462.

EUR/USD is quite undecided at the moment but it will likely test 1.0620 again soon. If it does break out above that level it will likely reach at least 1.0700.

Price Action well below the 200 SMA indicating a strong bear trend; 20 & 50 EMAs also bearish with Price Action challenging the 20. Daily MACD lines and Histogram are also in a bearish configuration but support at 1.05252 is strong. I am currently short on this pair with my price initial objective around support at 1.03857. Will stay with this trade.

Hello to all. I have stopped in to give my 2 cents about EUR/USD…

If you guys look at the chart I shares, and based on my Price Action knowledge, I would like to recommend that everyone LONG EU at between the range of 1.0600-1.05214 My prediction says that EU will move up to 1.06880 (Top of my fib) before it CLOSES at or below 1.05214 (another fib level) on the 1 hr chart. Currently we are about 60 pips higher than the sl for the buy, but I can assure you that EU will not close under 1.05214 before it spikes up t o 1.06880 We will see how it ends up, but more than likely we will have results on my recommendation no later than tomorrow.

EUR/USD was trading mixed yesterday, having reached daily high at 1.0630, but later retreated below 1.0600. The political instability impact the euro, but in case the US dollar weakens euro bulls might be seen with renewed strength.

On yesterday session, the EURUSD initially tried to rally but found enough resistance at 1.0622 to give most of its gains to the market but still managed to close in the green, in the middle of the daily range, in addition closed within Friday’s range, which suggests being clearly neutral, neither side is showing control.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.0900, other daily resistance at 1.0819, the 50-day moving average at 1.0636 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.0622, the 10-day moving average at 1.0589 (resistance) and a daily support at 1.0462.

EUR/USD is caught in a tight consolidation between 1.0560 and 1.0620. I doubt there will be any changes before the fundamentals today.

On Tuesday, trading in Europe is relatively quiet. In anticipation of the President’s speech the United States, major currency pairs traded in limited price ranges.
EUR/USD is trading at 1.0598 against the average price of 1.0586 of intraday range 1,0565-1,0607. Although the desire of eurobulls to resume the offensive does not inspire much optimism, the euro on dips is in demand.

Post-Trump speech effect, the pair broke below its range, I set my eyes on 1.05 level.

My buy is still in order and you can see the stop loss for the buy happens to be todays daily s2 :slight_smile: You can see from past charts that my fibs have remained the same and todays pivots touches right up with my stop loss for the buy.