Nial fuller

Hi guys I was wondering if anybody has been or is a paid member of nial fullers and if you found it to be worth the money? I hear that you dont really get that much more when you pay than what can already be found on his website?

I purchased nial fuller’s price action. Im new there but that was recommended from one who is very successful trader. Before i join in read all the free content. But there is many useful information in member area. I know that the free content is just a demonstration. When you start it and see the topics you will know that it worth. Atleast i feel this way.

Thanks for your reply how long have you been a member for?

Im new. Almost one month.

And what do you think so far? Can I ask are you completely new to this

I heard about nial fuller’s method from one of my friends, we discuss the market every day. I had my ways to find out and he had his.after while i find out his method is better than mine. So i asked about it. He gave me nial fuller’s website. So i start reading and watching free videos. Then i start trade with those free stuff. I start asking questions from my friend and he answer them. Then i realize if one thing i really want to know more about it, its nial fuller’s method. So i purchased it. I have a long way to go. But i see alot information to read and learn in members area of nial’s website . I saw experience who shared and i like it.

1 Like

For what it is worth, I have a trader friend who swears by Niall Fuller’s stuff, he is a member and sporadically tries to get me to sign up. I have no plans to - I’m happy just doing my thing - but I trust the guy who recommended Fuller to me, he knows his eggs.

But you don’t know either of us, so make of this post what you will lol.

am interested in Nail’s course so lets be please in touch vladymk is my skype.

In case it helps,
I have a several members at my website who have tried his course, they all say the same thing.
The general consensus is that it is good solid advice but very basic and you can understand most of it with his free material anyway. Whilst I consider him to be the master of stating the obvious I can’t disagree with a lot of his articles on the basics, the fact is that what is the obvious to me, and many others, will not be obvious to newbies so I am probably being a bit harsh. I think someone new to Forex could benefit from the free articles but I can’t comment personally on his paid course as I haven’t the need for it. I imagine that for a newbie it would be a good course, based on what I see him write about.