Investing in Forex Market

Hey guys… Wanted to share this with you.

Investing in foreign currencies is a relatively new avenue of investing. There are considerably fewer people are aware of this market than there are people aware of several other avenues of investing. Trading foreign currency, also known as forex, is the most lucrative investment market that exists. There are several factors that make this true among which, successful forex traders earn realistic profits of one hundred plus percent each month. Compared to some of the better known investment markets such as corporate stocks, this is an unheard of return on investment. It’s very necessary to mention here that a person who invests in forex must, without exception, make it a point to learn the detailed, but simple strategies and information surrounding the market. This very fact is what makes the difference between successful forex traders and other traders.

A few additional points, which create such powerful leverage for investors within the forex market are: The amount of capital required to begin investing in the market is only three hundred dollars. For the most part, any other investment market is going to demand thousands of dollars of the investor in the beginning. Also, the market offers opportunities to profit regardless what the direction of the market may be; In most commonly known markets investors sit and wait for the market to begin an up trend before entering a trade. Even then, investors, as a rule must sit and wait some more to be able to exit the trade with a nice profit.

You’re insulting our intelligence.

Care to explain why you’ve chosen to paste a well used bit of print here?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Investing%20in%20foreign%20currencies%20is%20a%20relatively%20new%20avenue%20of%20investing.%20There%20are%20considerably%20fewer%20people%20are%20aware%20of%20this%20market%20than%20there%20are%20people%20aware%20of%20several%20other%20avenues%20of%20investing.%20%20&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

Samuel23 share something useful.

another issue is investing in foreign currencies is [B]not[/B] a “new avenue of investing”, as the the thread starter claims.

Master tang i would like to see if you can do some research concerning the above information that i shared. If ever you can find where i have taken this info, share it with us as the link you pasted direct you to my post. However am sharing what i find useful and i hope this can help other people as well. Instead of writing crap please share informative post.

I agree with you Master Tang, this does insult our intelligence. The information provided is not even accurate as was pointed out by FringFX. The amount required is $300? That is just false and misleading. Maybe your broker has a minimum requirement to open an account of $300. Having said that I do think I know who you use and why you claim it is $300, but I do not want to throw names and accusations out here.

Here.

And here.

And here.

And those are just for starters. Shall I carry on?

Yes, you’ve insulted our intelligence.

and did you think for a second MT didnt know what he was talking about.

I think you sir just insulted your own intelligence.

Hey ! Check your status here before opening your trap. You need to go a long way (like me) before you can provide any useful “advice”. So read up on the advice and wisdom of the senior members and make some money. Cheers.

Samuel23, check out some of the SP in zulutrade.com
profit, time, results and followers.

I make that game, set and match for Master Tang.

Samuel23 - you’ve copied content from the web and pasted it in other threads. I’m not sure what you are trying to achieve but it’s counter productive

I totally agree.

lol. theory and practise, whole different ball game.

The dollar rebounded off soft resistance at 10,170, a level which has served as a clear pivot for the past few months, before closing at the 60-day moving average at 10,124. Interim daily support is now eyed at the former March highs at 10,100 backed by the confluence of trendline support dating back to the June low and 61.8% Fibonacci extension taken form the June and July crests at 10,040.

forex market is one of best market for the traders. they all can invest at the market and have the opportunity to get high benefits. traders make currency trading at the forex market.

I did understand why you all guys does not agree with this. I actually find it useful and wanted to know if this can actually help someone. I share this as i have read it and found it useful so if you do not agree with this post then i guess you like to go on forum just to criticise people about things they share. Anyway good luck!!