How much do you make?

Hello guys! This is a pretty simple thread. How much do you make per year from forex trading only?
I’ll give you a few options :wink:

negative
0 - 20 000
20 000 - 50 000
50 000 - 80 000
80 000 - 100 000
100 000+
(please state what currency your gains/losses are)

I just wanna see some statistics of how profitable forex actually is, that’s all. My guess is that most make under 20 000 and negative.

you should make an anonymous poll (is that possible here?)… i think you will get a much better response :smiley:

it’s against human nature to admit defeat/failure… and those who are successful don’t want to get bombarded by newbies

I wanted to make a poll but didn’t see an option. If somebody knows please show me how.

when you make a new post, there’s a checkmark at the bottom to make a poll. hit that, submit, and next page will give you the poll options.

i can’t answer this poll because (a) my info is private, and (b) i compound my earnings, so it varies from year to year. my answer this year and my answer next year ought to be different.

Its depend upon lot many factors. it varies from year to year.it is defiantly possible to earn 20% or more a month. Of course, you can lose just as much. From what I know a good trader can usually win 70% of their trades, and the percentage a month depends on their trading style, and how much leverage they are

Trading Forex Currency

am in the 0 to 20000 group for forex earning yearly. hopefully can go to the next group 2000o to 50000
I trade many currency so its a mixture of win and loss.

I made profit between 0 - 10 000 and I trade EUR/USD. Even though I am happy with some profit and lose, trying to become a profitable trader.

I think it would be more beneficial to start up a thread that shows how much risked to make a certain pip amount.

Half of the traders I know you banked over 100k last year in trading have given much of it back this year.

AvgWinner vs. AvgLoser might be a good thread idea

Its use lot many aspects. it differs from season to season.it is certainly possible to generate 20% or more monthly. Of course, you can reduce just as much. From what I know a excellent investor can usually win 70% of their deals, and the amount monthly is determined by their dealing design, and how much create use of they are

I think , 7% in winner
48% in looser
rest in average

I monthly make 7% to 10% profit from forex trading . It is not a big amount but I am contented on it. I do not want to loose money in risk of high profit taking. Some times this ratio increases to 15% too . It is enough emount for an average trader . we must avoid greed if we want to be a good trader of forex market.

Good posts, keep the thread active, very helpful for all types of traders.

Forex is Not a Get Rich Quick Opportunity.
Contrary to what you’ve read on many websites across the web, Forex trading is not going to take your $10,000 account and turn it into $1 million. The amount we can earn is determined more by the amount of money we are risking rather than how good our strategy is.