Do any of you have a forex blog?

Good stuff FXBeppie, but I think usd/cad will go down to parity but we will see.

To be found in Google can take a long time, but there is a lot you can do yourself to be visible in search. Check out the internet, lots of articles about this issue. One thing you can do is search fore “site:” followed by your website name in google search to check if your site is indexed. Good luck !

Hi Molby, long-term you may be right but I just want to catch the next move on the dailies. As mentioned in my blog my trade will trigger at 1.0680. With regard to my Google Search trouble, I already made sure my blog is indexed but there is a lot more to it like keywords, links, the “sandbox” :26:, does Google like me? etcetera. To much for a technical noob like me, thanks anyway.

No i have not personally i have a youtube channel but thats a good idea, its great to hear the ups and downs of becoming a successful trader.

Blogs are free.
If you have a hard time keeping a trading journal, try creating a blog.
It’s not about the viewership, it’s about tracking your progress and being able to reflect on past successes and losses.
Force yourself to track one currency pair or index, and create a daily analysis when the market closes. It’ll teach you how to think like a professional trader.
Eventually, you’ll be able to track 5, 6, or even 10 instruments and “remember” each move on a daily basis and why that move occurred.

Jake

1 Like

No Sorryyyyyyyyyy

Yes I do. It s at DRFX TRADING - PRICE ACTION FOREX TRADING

Started it a few months ago, based entirely on Price Action on the Daily & 4H.

Chart Analysis, Past Trades, Upcoming & Recent Trades based on my Trading Manual.

Check it out!

DRFXTRADING

Thanks for sharing information about forex. you can visit more information

That’s nice blog! I ho more and more people will start to share their experience like this!

That´s a interesting blog with lots of statistical information

i don’t have but i join in some forum. i get infromation about it. and i write about forex in those forum

I also have a blog. I’ve had it for a couple years now, but have just recently figured out how I want to use it. Here is the link: http://thepippingypsy.tk

Cheers!!

Hi to all,

Do check out my blog. Its more like my personal journal.

[video=youtube_share;ZOimSV4t7rY]http://youtu.be/ZOimSV4t7rY[/video]

Forex 88 News

BR,
Victor Lew

FOREX the trading in market of stock and share market is a craze among many people…
Lot of messages are spread through the blog as readers are more now a days…

Here is my blog Make A Living Online Trading Forex

I wasn’t aware that some many traders are bloggers!! Weird!!

Well I started my blog a short while ago. It describes my journey and endeavours to fullfill my New Year’s resolutions, which were to generate additional passive income. Although I’m trading forex for longer time, I came up to a new adventure concerning forex, while I was sourcing for passive income.

The first goal of keeping a blog is that it keeps me focused on my goal and maybe with descibing my journey I may inspire others!! Pls let you don’t be scared off by the design, I know it is aweful, but realize I’m not a webdesigner (yet). My blog is name after my name: DutchTrader.info. If you like it, leave me a comment!!

Hm,
doesn’t look bad, I’ve tried to monetize my knowledge as well and went to gain money from the forex brokers on a side way - www.bestforexbonus.net, also I try to cover news section I hope my readers find it usefull

www.systematicfx/blog

I am new to forex but I would like to help me know more about the topic. They are appreciate.

systematicfx

Your link doesn’t work

1 Like

Blog - Systematic FXSystematic FX