Do any of you have a forex blog?

fairly new blog; Forex Wizardz – Learn to Trade The Market

hello. Not a blog but a decent website is theforexlist with some helpful material for new traders as well as experienced ones.

trade-to-live-and-live-to-trade.blogspot.bg , here you can check me :slight_smile:

No,but i am thinking to make one!!

I'm running InvestingPit - Forex Spot & CME Futures Options Analysis Blog at https://investingpit.com/blog

I also have a thread on this forum in Analyst Arena at
http://forums.babypips.com/the-analyst-arena/79462-forex-spot-cme-futures-options-analysis-investingpit.html

Having a blog can be a good way to keep things archived and be more disciplined plus a form of storing everything investing related in one place.

Comments section below each blog post is also a good way to leave your own comment to gather thoughts.

All in all having a blog can be like a trade journal that everybody can have access to online.

Another plus site is that you can run a blog for free so it doesn't cost you anything but boost your self discipline.

If you can use a computer, you can use “Super Simple Bot”. Do a quick Google search to find out everything about it and how the robot can help you earn online.

No, I don’t have my own blog. maybe you guys can suggest some reliable and interesting ones?

I just started my own blog where I am looking to start sharing some of my experiences that I have picked up throughout my trading career. You can find it at discover-fx.com. :slight_smile:

Clark, lets get crackin on some of that material on the blog. Given the great quality of your posts here lately, I’m anxious to see what you put there. I’ve checked in since you mentioned it! We need more than the intro. haha

Hey Boston,

Thanks for the encouragement, I’ve got 6 posts right now in my drafts which I will publish as soon as I am happy with them! I have a lot of things to planned that I want to share. :slight_smile:

Some updates now covering Vanilla Options in the traditional Option school City Monopolist Trading - An Introduction to the world of Forex and commodity trading

My website is SpeculateWith.Us Does anyone want to link trade ?

Hello to everyone, this is my website - www.forexforbeginners.net

I wanted to ask you if it makes sense to create a blog? I think there are a lot of forex blogs at the moment, so maybe it’s not a good idea. What do you think?

@fxjohnny,

Actually it is very profitable to blog especially if you’re providing quality information to Forex Traders. My blog consist of both educational information as well as daily Forex Trades (Signals). Forex Traders are always looking for good contents and will frequently visit your blog or website if you giving them what they’re looking for. At least that has been my case.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

I have my own website containing all the different strategies and methods that I have tried. It also contains my blog. It is live on the internet but I use it for myself to log trades, ideas, mistakes basically a dumping ground for things I find useful and interesting relating to trading. It is a good thing to have as I find it immensely helpful revisiting past trades to see where I went wrong or right. Sometimes you look at your trades and wonder WTF you were thinking! It is so vital to not only look back at the numbers and stats on your account but also to visually look at your entries, stops, targets at the time.
I take snapshots of the chart, write all over them, post them, revisit them from time to time.

I recommend all traders to have their own blog space.

Hi friends,

I have a Forex Trading Blog that you can check here:
Honest, proven and profitable Forex Trading advice to learn how to trade and gain financial freedom

You’ll find a lot of good information to help you become a better trader and also you can have access to a free video course.

Forex Trading Blog

Hi guys. I’m writing on Facebook (notes) but on Hungarian. Its my hobbie. I love to trade,i love Forex,and my personal favorite is Crude Oil,Gold,off course Eur/Usd or Gbp.
If somebody can post private the link of great blogs (on english or on hungarian) i will appreciate that.

I started forex blog and forum however after starting it i noticed that this job is for veterans only as you need to fight against spam so i could not give it much time and closed it. Now purely trading forex and binary options however i do spare some time to visit babypips to learn and share my contributions.

I met lots of abandoned forex bloges so I think that it’s better not to have it than to have one.
I like blogs of professional traders who write useful articles, analyze market and share their idear for years. Forex has to be a work of the whole life to have a blog.
Just imagine how dissapointed will be your readers if you’ll leave the blog. That’s why I don’t think that having blog is a good thing for everyone.

That’s like saying “I know that most aspiring forex traders never achieve steady profitability, so I think it’s better not to try”.

In my opinion, what matters is to have some kind of “journal” (whether it’s a “blog”, [I]per se[/I], or not) so that you can analyse what you did wrong, learn from it, keep good written records, and invite suggestions/observations from more experienced traders if you wish to.

No criticism intended or implied, but to avoid doing something at all just because many other people don’t continue it indefinitely isn’t appealing logic, to me.