Do any of you have a forex blog?

Hi friends,

I have a Forex Trading Blog that you can check here:
Honest, proven and profitable Forex Trading advice to learn how to trade and gain financial freedom

You’ll find a lot of good information to help you become a better trader and also you can have access to a free video course.

Forex Trading Blog

Hi guys. I’m writing on Facebook (notes) but on Hungarian. Its my hobbie. I love to trade,i love Forex,and my personal favorite is Crude Oil,Gold,off course Eur/Usd or Gbp.
If somebody can post private the link of great blogs (on english or on hungarian) i will appreciate that.

I started forex blog and forum however after starting it i noticed that this job is for veterans only as you need to fight against spam so i could not give it much time and closed it. Now purely trading forex and binary options however i do spare some time to visit babypips to learn and share my contributions.

I met lots of abandoned forex bloges so I think that it’s better not to have it than to have one.
I like blogs of professional traders who write useful articles, analyze market and share their idear for years. Forex has to be a work of the whole life to have a blog.
Just imagine how dissapointed will be your readers if you’ll leave the blog. That’s why I don’t think that having blog is a good thing for everyone.

That’s like saying “I know that most aspiring forex traders never achieve steady profitability, so I think it’s better not to try”.

In my opinion, what matters is to have some kind of “journal” (whether it’s a “blog”, [I]per se[/I], or not) so that you can analyse what you did wrong, learn from it, keep good written records, and invite suggestions/observations from more experienced traders if you wish to.

No criticism intended or implied, but to avoid doing something at all just because many other people don’t continue it indefinitely isn’t appealing logic, to me.

Nope, I haven’t have any, but I am thinking to have one. It would be nice to have one.

Hello Everyone ,

I just wanted to share my blog with you AlienOvichO – Market Analysis and Trade Ideas –
I’m not focusing on Forex as I used to do but will get back to that in the future .

Trade Safely .

Hi…

I´ve been running a day trading newsletter for 10+ years and have made my readers millions of dollars over the years and for the first time ever you can now find it online… All my trades and results for free… Started: Nov 1st 2016: +$3554

Hope it helps -> tomasloden.com/

Anything to share HERE

Hello,
Just wanted to present our blog, where you can find a lot of articles about Forex, trading strategies, platforms an so on. We create a high-quality content ang try to reveal the themes deeply. Hope, you`ll like it.

Thank for sharing your blogs. I’m very interested in them

Have any of you tried clicking on the ‘Blogs’ tab higher up the page?

Yes, what about it?

More than a Forex Blog I have one dedicated on trading automation MQL4TradingAutomation.com lately I have been coding a lot and I haven’t update it in a couple weeks.
Feel free to leave suggestions

I do not had my own blog about forex, however I like to read different blogs where people share their ideas. I get very precious information from there as well as updates of market. I linke to join forex groups to be a part of forex international family.

Yes, I agree, Forex groups are good to join. But I am yet to find a forex group to join that has a large audience. What Forex groups have you joined? Please PM me the links so I can join. Only groups with very large audience.

Hi
i have one.
but i afraid to write its name our put its link.
its my username!

I do not had my own blog about forex, however I like to read different blogs where people share their ideas. I get very precious information from there as well as updates of market. I linke to join forex groups to be a part of forex international family.

Hi! Here is my blog forexrobotsreview.us its about Forex Robots and MT4 EAs. Also I post some of my ideas on strategies, arbitrage, etc.

Hello!
Not so long ago I decided to make a personal blog about Forex in order to share my knowledge and interesting facts with other people.
It’s absolutely free and non-promotional, so you can feel comfortable and find something interesting. I think my blog will be more useful for newbies, as I explain how to work with certain indicators, etc. But even you are not a trader, you will be able to find something.
You are welcome! Forex Notes by Mohammad Hafiz - “I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think” ― Socrates

P.S. I am not a professional blogger and it takes lots of time to write articles in an interesting language. Hope you like them!
And I’ll be glad to receive your feedback, of course!