Best Online Platform Brokers

I trade mostly via mobile apps from FXCM during the day as I can’t download their platform onto my work system. Going abroad soon so no mobile trading! What are some good/the best brokers who use an no one platform as I will have Internet access. Good charting software is also important. Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers

Hi,

Pepperstone are really good, and they also have a web trading platform.

Cheers,

OANDA, AVAFX or FXCM may be right choice for you, just visit their websites to know more about these brokers.

The MetaTrader4 is one of the best platform out there. If you are travelling there is an application for the Iphone and Android so need to be next to PC all the time. It is best if you can download the platform to your PC at home. There are many brokers that work with the MT4 platform but I personally prefer STP brokers

Hi Danny,

You mentioned that you’re already using FXCM’s Trading Station Mobile app. We have an online version of the same platform called Trading Station Web. You can access the online platform with the same login you use on your mobile app. Here is the link you can use when you’re traveling abroad: https://tsweb.fxcorporate.com/

Jason

Perfect! That was exactly what I was after.

Cheers

Dann

Why dont you try using a free signal hosting service for a start? like zulutrade? they have many traders there , statistics , everything. Why pay subscriptions?

most brokers have web-based platforms offered. pick any one from your favorites

Hi,

You can use zulutrade, free service if u use FXCM. I usually go abroad once in every quarter year, but I’m using Forex-metal, they offer zuluteade so I’ve no issues in my trading at all. Just I use my iPhone and my internet facility will allow me to make trades from abroad too.

so, which traders are you following? woulddefinitely benefit from each other’s experinece :wink:

I think you ask about broker, I always go with forexmetal whenever i go abroad.

well you said you are usuing zulutrade in your previous post( or at least this is what i understood) so i asked the ultimate and ever standing question of which traders you follow and how…
sorry my misunderstanding.

Nowadays who doesn’t offer online and mobile platforms?

I don’t fancy mobile trading. Even though I would some times use Fxprimus’ Webtrader (their online platform) but I still prefer the downloaded MT4 version on my desktop :slight_smile: Call me conservative.

etoro’s web platform is newbie friendly. But don’t know much about the broker.

I can tell you - you will be loosing your money with them, so no need to know further, actually we all did ;(

While abroad i only use forexmetal through iphone, you can check on demo too.

My question was referign zulutrade traders or the so-called signal providers… not the brokers that the platforms works with.

Pepperstone is not good as advertised. They are cheating us, be careful

Ig markets

They are reliable but their platforms are awful and they only offer MT4 to selected ones usually with more than 20000 $ account!!!