Why i can not send private messeges?

Why i can not send private messeges ???

lucky

You must have just checked the “I accept” box and not read the forum rules.

Lol. Had the same problems…

forgot… Thank you Master Tang

Where is that button .please where is it …I would like to send private messages .Help

lucky

You need to have 50 posts to be able to send them.

I believe it is to stop spammers.

[QUOTE=“Master Tang;415145”]You must have just checked the “I accept” box and not read the forum rules.[/QUOTE]

Hello pls tell me what exactly I have to do for sending private messeges

I too have the same problem!! New to trading thus this site!! Xx
Hope it all gets sorted soon xx

It helps when you read the above post… Let me repeat it for you …You needed 50 post before you can send private messages… Make it 51 just incase :wink:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;506997”]

It helps when you read the above post… Let me repeat it for you …You needed 50 post before you can send private messages… Make it 51 just incase :wink:

[/QUOTE]

Makes sense x

I really do not understand that rule

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;506997”]

[/QUOTE]

It’s incredible why I need do that ?
I have no time I have no idea what can I talk about
I can try to make 50 post and talk about bull **** but in this case where is the reason and logic of these actions .?

[QUOTE=“kymberly2000;507011”]

Makes sense x[/QUOTE]

Hi Kym let’s talk on Skype or fb?
Are u a trader?

Ohh there are so many things we can talk about. How about that new manicure and pedicure, a new hairstyle, how about the new outfit that the Kardashian sisters recently wear?

Seriously, why you are sooo worried about of not be able to sent PM? If you got questions ask away unless there is something that is beyond me…

Have a great day…

It prevents spammers from joining the forum and (without even posting anything) abusing the private messaging system to send members promotional messages. If people try to get round the rule by making 50 very quick, trivial, non-contributory posts, then at least that will be “out in the open” and the moderators will be able to identify and remove them. All quite logical, really, when you think about it? :33:

EDIT: It seems to work now. I clicked General settings, then opened the link to the PM menu (no change of settings) and I think, now it works!

I’ve now 51 posts but still can’t send PMs, look at the picture for my settings menu. Does it take an amount of time?