Forex Broker Company! How to Choose the Right One?

Each Forex brokerage company offers its separate trading conditions and we can choose the one that best corresponds to our preference. These brokerage companies are uncountable, spread all over the world.

So, how do you make your choose? Which elements you taking into consideration? Share your professional advice here for new traders

Thank you

There is a good article at goarticles title “How To Choose a Broker”. I hope, it may be helpful for you.

try their demo first … if it goes well, and it did fit your strategy … ask who have tried their platform -broker- … then start trading with a decent amount inorder to experience it live … then try big money if it suited you when trading micro:5:

Since we are talking about an investment here, we have to observe the First Rule for Investors: Capital Preservation.
Hence the very first thing to pay attention to is How is the broker regulated?.
Only consider brokers which are properly regulated and are based in ‘proper countries’, i.e. USA, Europe, Australia.

After all, what good will high leverage, good execution speed, low spreads et cetera do you if you cannot withdraw your funds and have no authority to turn to incase of a dispute?

Once you have ensured a broker is properly registered and regulated, you can then pay attention to lesser criteria, such as spreads, trading platform, and so on.

In addition, I would not consider brokers who offer all sorts of incentives, such as Account Opening or Deposit Boni.
A serious broker will not offer you money for opening an account with them.

Cheers,
P.

I think for the small deposit forex broker doesnt have to be overregulated, because of high fixed costs they offer worse trading conditions. I agree if you can afford big deposits.

What do you mean by ‘overregulated’?
There are no additional costs to being regulated … processing dues for membership and recurring annual membership fees are tax-deductible.

Are you saying that it won’t matter to people to be scammed by their broker or not to be able to make a withdrawal, because they only run a 5,000-bucks account?
A trader starting small and then turning 5k into 30k over time doesn’t need a proper broker?

I disagree.

P.

I think that the future of the forex brokers is that the competition goes tighter, because traders get smarter and those broker who offer better trading conditions are future in the forex world. For example brokers like armadamarkets use very customerfriendly business model.

I agree with the BuffetFX that the future belong to those broker who offer better trading conditions. That`s why i think that a new brokers with a few customers are interested in offering customer value.

Simplified or “lazy way” — There will be no guarantee, however, that a 5 star rated broker will be the best choice for your trading needs, or that the reviews you’ve read were actually genuine (unfortunately, that’s the reality of online reviews submission).

hello guys! i have chosen my brokerage company by regulation, fastness and spread and i’m quite satisfied with them :slight_smile:

We have to choose reliable, regulated and trusted broker, give comfortable service… We can use forex forums to get information about it…

Yeah, you’re right Princess Keisha. But we also have to be careful with scam broker. And forex forums is the best place to get more information about broker because there are many traders from different broker in forex forums.

I use FXTM they have very good customer service and you get a 200% cash back to trade

What about forex Cos.? I heard about some interesting info, now wanna know more. What trading platforms do u use, what systs. are safe?

I work with Roboforex 4 a mth, got free demo account. Can’t say smth concrete, I’m just testing the syst. I see negative balance protection, that comforts me, u have tools with zero spread, welcome bonus of 30 dollas.

B4 I dealt with EXNESS, but now I decided to move to Roboforex. they use STP-model, so u won’t have conflict of interests. Here a 5 account cy. including gold, wanna try multiple affiliate programme.