Is it possible

How cute is that…

Realistically, if you invested about $50,000 dollars with an experienced trader can expect to get returns of $15,000 per month?

So what to believe, are people really making big $ ? i mean the experienced ones…

He he he… Isn’t that Cute?.. :smiley:

Is it that hard to answer?

It comes down to how big your account balance is, If its $10million then its easy, if it’s $1000 it will be very tricky!

If a trader has even $100000, so he can also make the $10000 profit.But it will require the trader to take too much risk by opening the big size lot, and having the proper money management.If a trader quickly opens and closes too many positions in a day, like a scalper,so he can also accumulate such a big profits on daily basis…

Nope… I answered with honesty… :slight_smile:

Of course it’s possible to make 10k a month trading forex.

An experienced trader is able to generate an average of 5-10% of monthly profit while observing proper money management.
It will not work every single month … there will be times when the yield is only 2% or 3%, and there will (in all probability) be months in which one actually loses money.

So you’ll need
a) either a sufficiently large bank account for the weak months (you’ll still want to eat, right?) or a second income stream and
b) a trading account of sufficient size (say, something around 150k, better 200k).

You will not be able to make your 10k a month with a 20k account, obviously … at least not without disregarding money management rules, which will kill you off pretty quickly.

Cheers,
P.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
(Colin Powell)

Experience doesn’t equate profits. The average trader loses. Forex is very difficult. So when you hear people tell you any stat, ask them where they got that information. Most of it is made up.

What sources are you using to generate the figures you stated?

Quick answer, Yes.

But the way towards being an experienced trader will take some time.

As i see, this is the big problem with many of those who try forex… they want a lot of money in a very short time, without any loss… wake up!!

The forex-related part of my own investment accounting.
In other words, my own experience.

Cheers,
P.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
(Colin Powell)

Oh of course.

So let’s say you are using 1:200 leverage and you have 20k in the account and are experienced broker , would you say you can bring in about $1k per week?

On paper any amount of math can look attractive.

The reality is that if you try to make $1k a week on $20k with that type of leverage you are likely to blow your account.

I’d rather take that money and head to Vegas for a crazy weekend. If any thing is going to get blown, it won’t be my account.

What is possible and what is probable are two different things.

So to answer your question, can you? Possibly.

Will you? Probably not.

Why do you ask?

The top hedge funds manage to make around 30 to 50% a year…

Name one. And please cite your source.