Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Hello everyone,

Up to now I posted my thoughts and trades on the “Forex Trading Journals” forum and would like to move here as I feel that, this may be useful for everyone to get some ideas and post any valuable things in here. You can check my old posts here on Baby pips thread.

http://forums.babypips.com/trade-journals/49162-price-action-fibos-pivots-s-r-trading-setups.html

Welcome on board… Feel free to post any thing here which may valuable to success in this FX market

Currently I am in this tarde with +40 pips and PA indicating much high as 1.2468 area and trading above 200 SMA. lets see

Oh well, Missed this trade by 1.5 pips. But still waiting to get some good opportunity. Lets see

Forgot to update the chart…

Look at YEN ladies . Very strong up trend at the moment. IN UJ, 84.1X area sure. I may take a short trade there. Lets see

Chart Updates - UJ

Well I fagot to give an introduction about me at the beginning. Just like you I had nightmares, weird stuff regrading forex trading. I loss so many $ in the begging. I followed so many holy grail with an intention to earn some quick bucks. But didn’t work for me. So I started to learn about forex trading. Luckily I found babypips.com to be most valuable website on the earth. I read each and every topic more than 04 times and got hell lot of knowledge from there.

However I wanted to go beyond babypips and learn something unique and new things. I realized that price action trading is to be the most practicable and sustainable method to success in this market.

I learnt so many things relating to Price action, Supply and demand zones from my mentors. Sam Seiden is one person who introduced supply and demand and learnt valuable things from him.

But in my opinion I mostly like Chris Capre and his way of teaching how to trade. I followed all most all the courses and learned hell lot of things about price action setups - pinbars, inside bars,etc. I would like to post some of the articles here. Which may very useful for you as well to get some idea.

Quality vs Quantity - Which is Better for Trading? | 2nd Skies Forex

Good luck and keep in touch

Good morning Robert. Interesting thread, I’ll certainly follow along!

ST

Good Morning Simon… Glad to hear you are following this thread. I would like to see your posts as well. Keep in touch.

Getting very closer to the top. Very interesting to see the PA behavior at the 84.XX level.

Still on this trade with 70+ pips. Banked half and rest running successfully.

Most of the YEN and EU pairs in strong uptrend. Missed few entries earlier this week. Would like to waiting for a retracement to reload longs or short at the next major ressitance. Lets see. Good luck everyone. Keep in touch

Yes, crazy week here between winter weather, kids’ Christmas events, builders in fitting windows, all sorts so have not been at the computer as much and have had a light trading week. Shorted GBP/CHF off the Daily earlier in the week, took profit last night, but other than that pretty quiet. I’ll be in a better position to post next week!

Nice trading on the EUR/AUD. Similar setups on a couple of other pairs, I have a trader friend who took EUR/USD long on a similar setup, and personally would have taken EUR/CAD long off the Daily on 10th December, simple range play out of S&R, would have hit TP last night - but I missed it as I was dealing with the builders that day, sigh…!

Yeah I also missed few setups. But don’t worry mate. We may have so many good setups in coming days. Still we have two weeks to close the year. Enjoy the weekend .

EU once again reached to top and at a very decisive point. PA still indicating higher in the coming days. I would rather waiting for a reversal pattern to short from this point.

Chart updates

Have a nice week end everyone. :59:

Closed final position at this level with more than 150 pips.

Getting closer to Mar 2012 high ( 111.4X ). May give a reverse at this level. But very bullish at the moment with current PA behavior. No trades for me at these levels.