Most realistic demo platform

I am really chuffed to have found this site as it seems there’s a load of experience here…so my question is which demo trading platform is the most realistic to start off from?

ideally I want one that is the same or as near as possible to the live version on the same site…thanks in advance.

Most brokers have this. You use the same software, and the same feed, it’s just fake money you are playing with, not real.

You basically waste your time with a demo account. I know most people would strongly disagree with me, but tradign with real money is completely different then with real money and any time spend in demo accounts is a waste of time. You can always replenish your trading account, but you cannot make up for lost time.

All the demo software is almost same. There is no basic difference. All i want to tell you that you need to open a demo account and practice at least three month consistently.

Within this period you would able to find out your mistakes and you would become used to with Forex trade.

MT4 is the best one according to my previous experience. Very easy to use and so many valuable options there. You can get a MT4 platform easily from a broker for free.

Generally they are the same. The only difference is the service provided by the brokers. My broker FXPRIMUS doesn’t call their demo account a ‘demo’ though… they called it Practice Account.

the only difference is Datafeed and Execution between demo/real …
2 most important things in daytrading :slight_smile: from technical perspective !

Bigger brokers you can try are: GainCapital (forex.com), FXCM, OANDA…

There is no difference between demo and real trading software. “Realistic” they all are- it depends on YOU to make it realistic by trading DEMO as you would real money.

Furthermore to quote:

"
the only difference is Datafeed and Execution between demo/real …

So try any of the major brokers. The software is the same between demo/real trading. When you are feeling more able you can begin comparing different platforms for the one YOU like best. All the major brokers offer relatively similar spreads/execution service, etc. etc. Research them when you have the time.