Please help me find the right platform!

I need a platform that has a tick chart that can be switched to 70 ticks and also shows it in candles. Everything I have seen so far either doesn’t have the tick feature or if it does then there is no way to have 70 ticks. Also all of the platforms that I have seen that have tick charts only show them with line chart and I need it to be candle chart. If you know of a broker that has a platform that I need, please let me know and thank you very much in advance!!!

Tick chart is the chart you see when you click the ‘New Order’ tab.

We cannot overlay tick chart onto the candles/line charts. I do not know of any broker who allows it.

Why do you need 70 ticks per chart?

It’s for a wcalping strategy. ProRealTime and NinjaTrader have what I need but you gotta pay $50/month for it. I wanted something like that for free so I could practice for a while but I guess free doesnt exist.

I guess you get what you pay for. Out of curiosity I just counted my MT4 candles and they were 70.

Well I don’t know about free platforms. But hopefully MT4 will help you in scalping.

I got ProRealTime. Best charts ever.

I think it was you who recommended the book to me. It is quite cool and I am on my second read through and just barely starting to get it. Did you end up coughing up the $50 for ProRealTime?

Have you ever try X station 3? It’s best platform I have ever seen. I am trading for a couple of months on the xStation 3 and I have a large number of products spanning 4 asset classes.

Thanks for suggestion but I already found ProRealTime and their charts are freaking awesome!!

Everything that you mentioned is possible with Oanda’s platform.

how about a freebie for your babypips friends? :smiley:

Good things come with an price and efforts, dear!!! :wink: