Instaforex

Is anyone trade under instaforex broker? Tell me bout it…is it good?

InstaForex trading conditions are universal tools for funds management on Forex. The priority of InstaForex international broker is rendering high-grade investment services aimed at deriving profit from operating on the worldwide financial markets. InstaForex clients use the cutting-edge technologies in online trading; they also have access to news and other helpful information resources provided by the leading agencies.

Are you instaforex representater?

Check the broker’s review in Forex Peace Army and you’ll know.

Ive checked fpa already…im cnfused…some says that fpa is a scam…google it…this is why i need an opinion from people who have experience there

I don’t think so. I normally use FPA to check the reviews. They even help scam victims to recover their losses. That is unbiased one compared to lot of fx review sites. This is my personal view.

Thanks for u view… But some of them shared their successful story of trading under instaforex…they also attach the snapshot of them receiving money from insta…im currently with hf now…and im facing offquotes prob…this is why im looking for other broker

Hi PipHunter,

Are you with Hot Forex ? HF is one of the genuine brokers . Well I am with HF for more than 03 years now. I never had difficulties with off quotes. Please ask help from customer support. They will always give you quick response.

Yes hotforex broker…i know,theyre great broker…ive been with them for almost. Year nw…never had problem before…but now,im having offquotes problem…ive sent an email to them with a snapshot of the offquotes journal…i hope they" ll solve this

try sending an email derectly to the execution department and keep us posted, I hope things work out for you

Until now instaforex still a major broker for me. Instaforex able to meet the wishes of traders. All that is required by the trader can be found in instaforex broker. The existence of a wide range of deposit and withdraw eccurrency for is one such example. In addition, support instaforex is the most friendly when compared to other brokers.

Instaforex is a big broker and they have alot of goodies to offer. I have an account there and I traded with them for a couple of months before moving to Profiforex.com. One thing that made me leave instaforex was their spreads, it is not as low as that of Profiforex.

Unbiased? They are sponsored by forex broker, InstaForex was one of them. It is comparable to an alcoholic going to an AA meeting which is sponsored by a brewer. I would take what you read their, positive as well as negative, with a grain of salt.

Here is the best thing I can tell you. Ignore what you read in forums, ignore what others say. You picked them for a reason, go ahead and try them yourself and find out if they are good or not.

Keep in mind that most negative reviews are written by two types of individuals:

1. Other brokers (or their clients) in order to damage reputation of competitors.
  2. People who did not read bonus conditions and general terms of service, traded and lost money or violated terms and then complain about the broker.

Sure, there are some valid cases. In general, ignore what you read from anyone (this does includes myself). Open a live account, fund it, trade it and you will find out.

Hey, thanks for your opinion… I will try to trade with them then,fcoz with minimum deposit allow…

InstaForex is a good broker, I can see it through a lot of forums. Can someone tell me which advantages of this broker. I’m trading with Hotforex, it has low spread and fast withdrawal and I can’t turn to another worst broker than my current broker.

Im currently trading with hotforex too…well, the advantage of insta is for me,its fixed spread…suitable for news trading

Instaforex is listed as a SCAM broker on FPA in big red writing so you would be really stupid to open an account with them. I don’t know why people go out of their way to find dodgy brokers, its like they want to loose their money even before they trade!

[QUOTE=“cams75;476147”]Instaforex is listed as a SCAM broker on FPA in big red writing so you would be really stupid to open an account with them. I don’t know why people go out of their way to find dodgy brokers, its like they want to loose their money even before they trade![/QUOTE]

But do u know that FPA is also a scam website? Google it… This is why i need to know from someone who have experience trading with them

What so the owners of Instaforex use to own other scam brokers and FPA are a scam too. Well in that case I wouldn’t trust either. Think about it, who would you prefer to have an account with a broker that is regulated and from a reputable country or a broker that that is registered in a country because of low taxes and cheap entry into the market. oh and needs a bailout!

It doesn’t really matter go with a broker that you want too. As long as you are happy who cares what other people think, its your money.