Correlation Overlay Charts.........Anyone Know?

Greetings fellow pip chasers

Is anyone aware of a website or software program that allows you to overlay indicies over currencies to check for correlations? I use FXCM webbased platform which has this facility in a limited manner where it lets you overlay only one chart over another and the indicies are limited. I am looking for a site/program that allows you to overlay many charts on top of one another to make this process more time efficient.

i have come across a platform called “Pro Real Time” which allows you to overlay charts however it is only end of day charts unless you want to pay several hundred dollars per month for the real time version.

I know you can get correlation tables but I am after the actual candle stick chart overlays.

I would be surprised if this does not exist somewhere.

thankyou for reading

Excel can do the Job.

Just get historical daily data from the índex and the currency and use the correl formula.

Many thanks for the reply medisoft

Using excel would be more like a point and figure I assume where as I am looking for “live” candlestick charts as I mentioned so that you can actually see the candle formations to suggest price action in real time.

Thanks again