Semi-automated trading opportunities

Hi,

May I ask whether you know an expert advisor that manages your trading like below:

• All I need to do is set the initial input options (eg. risk) and open every trades manually
  • When I refresh the chart 2 horizontal lines would be visible, one above and one below the present price.
  • I can move that lines to the technical levels I want (eg. I want to open a short trade I set the lower line above the last resistance level and set the lower line to the start of the present counter trend (support) as a target
  • One click BUY/SELL buttons would also be a part of the EA, in the above case I would only push SELL button and a sell trade would be opened with the pre-defined stop level, with the lot size the robot automatically calculates according to my preset value (eg. 1 % of the balance)
  • The TARGET is NOT equal to TAKE PROFIT. The TARGET only would be a sign for EA that my expectation was reached but it would not mean that the trade should be closed. Rather a more agressive stop managing or partial close can be activated.
  • this Managing EA could contain extended functions like move stop loss to breakeven

Chart would look like this:

Thanks in advance!