Forex Robots is a SCAM?

Hi everybody.I want buy a Forex robots. But I do know what is the best Forex robot to buys. Can anyone can give me briefly reviews about Forex robots?? Thanks :slight_smile:

Most robots, if not all, are designed to make money for the creators and not for the users. Forget about them and learn how to trade.

My friend you donā€™t need the answers. The answer is in your thread title.

Haha, well put William.

Never buy a robot
The best trading way is the manual one
Never let it to robot, you will finally loss
You must be a professional trader to trade in forex, if you are not, just forward it to the professionals
according to the EURFXUSD site this is important points that you have to take in consideration

Thanks mateā€¦ :slight_smile: These guys wonā€™t understand

Hehe, their loss. Those who fail to understand are doomed for failure. I wonder how many will write horrible things about forex trading and their broker after their robot robots their account clean.

@Review: check out Birtā€™s EAs review, a lot of good work heā€™s put into live testing and comparison: Forex Expert Advisor Robot Reviews And Tests

However, as Rambo said, learn how to trade first. Without knowledge of underlying market that the EA is working on, you are bound to foul up even when given the ā€˜bestā€™ EA on a silver platterā€¦ [ seems a stupid thing to say, but try it and seeā€¦ ]

Also, instead of starting with buying EAs, check out this forum for lots of free and great EAs/automated strategies: stevehopwoodforex.com ā€¢ Index page

Cheers

Reviews wonā€™t make any sense. I tried EAs with higher ratings but nothing worked well for me. So it is always better to do manual trading.

Okay I gotta weigh in. Robots are not a scam. Allthough there are plenty of scammers who sell robots. its like this all poodles are dogs but not all dogs are poodles.

There are tons of predators out there so of course buyer beware but anyone who says algorithmic trading canā€™t or doesnā€™t work obviously doesnā€™t have a firm grip on reality.

I just tried to google stats and percentages and without spending a lifetime on it I can tell you this. Obviously HFT or high frequency trading is certainly the current trend and as of 2006 a third 33.;3% of all trades in U.S stockas as well as EU stocks were automated.

The only thing I can tell you is billions and billions of dollars canā€™t be wrong

So to the non believer I tell you thisā€¦

Lose your pride not your money

But do take a smart and balanced approach or else you will be throwing your money away! People think the worse that can happen is they lose there $97

Wrong!!!

You could lose your trading capital and that will suck!!!

1 Like

I totally agree with that statement.

I can understand you want to make things easy for yourself, but you should think it through before you use forex robots. Though they may work, but all it takes is one mistake and you loose your entire investment. Plus the may be very hard to set up. Nothing can be compared to the human brain, you use social trading where you get way other traders succeeded.

Well if we are able to manage the trades manually then better not to use such robots for trading. Usually the robots which claim to make you some unrealistic money is too good to be true.

There are SCAM robot which give u a very promising back test result but finally burn your account especially those martigale strategy robotā€¦the back test result show high winning percentage & some with 100% winning percentage with linear equipty curve!!

The truth isā€¦there are SCAM robot, but not all forex robot is SCAM.

If you really want to have 1 forex robot, I will recommend Million Dollar Pips & Wall Street FX robot .

has anyone tried these 2 robots? any good?

mostly mixed/negative reviews here Wall Street Forex | WallStreet-Forex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Personally I think one should try to trade profitably first & then consider whether it is possible to automate their profitable trading strategy depending whether it is mechanical or discretionary.

I do develop my own EAā€™s & truth be told, I personally would not trust my hard-earned money with someone elseā€™s Bots!

But thatā€™s just me.

The only robots that work profitably are those used in hedge funds and in wall street. Basically anything that costs below $100K per annum isnā€™t gonna really work

I suspect the majority of bots or algos used by Wall St are essentially fast scalping programs written by quant traders that require fast, reliable direct market access & itsy-bitsy spreads. This service comes with a hefty price-tag & way out of our league as retail traders.

However that does not mean one cannot develop our own robots that can be profitable taking longer-term positions.

If interested in Forex Robots then Fapturbo is a good one.
Please check thebowrain.net/product-reviews/fapturbo/ for review of the product

Go to ā€œForexpeacearmy.comā€ and check their EA-Performance page. These guys are REALLY independent and their information is reliable, also about Brokers and many many other stuff