What is the best way to make money from investments?

i know nothing of the stock market. but i have a few hundred quid a month i can put away into an investment. but what do i do?

Don’t invest in the stock market. You’re better staying with Forex.

Your best bet is to invest in your education. The return on investment is better. Learn the basics of Forex, price action (reversal patterns). Then audition some proven systems. Back-test them using Forex Tester 2 to get your win/loss and risk/reward ratio numbers.

Then after back-testing start forward tests with the same system(s) on a demo account. After you successfully forward test then start live trading with a micro account (10 cents per pip). Then once you are profitable for around 3 to 6 months on a micro account then graduate to more lots.

Don’t just jump in with no practice. That’s why most people fail in trading, no practice. They train for years in their chosen profession but when it comes to trading they think it is somehow different. It ain’t. It takes knowledge and practice. Years of it.

This is all obvious stuff but a lot of people seem to ignore it when it comes to trading, hence the 95% failure rate. Which probably means it ain’t so obvious.

Invest in your education and skill development.

Hello Ronerown,

Don’t invest everything in a one place. Do your own research and choose low risk investments to make money while reducing the risk.

William

Have a look at some funds and see which one you like: the top funds on reuters are linked below: Fund & ETF Centre | Reuters.com

Investment is a risky business, especially when you want high returns. The forex world is booming, so i think its the best place for you to invest right now. Several brokers allow clients to invest their money and allow expert traders do the work. All you have to do its relax and watch your money grow. First, you must make sure that the traders are expert.

As a rule of thumb, I usually go for investments that entail low risks and I also don’t put all of my eggs in one basket. Currently concentrating on real-estate and seeing where it goes for now. Also, I’m trying to learn about forex trading. Best of luck to the both of us. xD

You can dabble in the forex market but unless you have sizeable capital to start with, you will be hard-pressed to profit enough trading the forex market to make your time and effort worthwhile. I am not discouraging you from trading but you have to be realistic about what you can achieve.

If you are of a risk averse nature, I would suggest you avoid trading and stick to being an investor. Investing usually means holding on to your investment assets for a considerable length of time. Typically it requires less managing as investing involves looking at longer timeframe. Moreover, you can choose to invest your ‘extra’ few hundred dollars each month into your chosen assets via dollar cost averaging.

Could you maybe quantify that statement? How much money would be “enough” to make it “worthwhile” for you?

The best way to make money from investments buy low price in stock and sell them when stock price is high.If you do you can earn a lot.

I started to make money when I found someone to manage my account that correspond to my growth and risk. Nothing to do and no stress. I think that is the best investment I ever did. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“lioneleric;500109”]I started to make money when I found someone to manage my account that correspond to my growth and risk. Nothing to do and no stress. I think that is the best investment I ever did. :-)[/QUOTE]

Let me guess… You will recommended this managed account once you spark the interest of some novice trader… Hoping to pass off the advertising as " a helpful tip"?

It depends how you deal with your risk appetite. Is your risk appetite is aggressive, moderate, or low risk? Are you looking for long term or short term investment? Are you will be ok to live out off without this extra money or do you think you will need this money in the next few months for example; you need a car repairs,minor fixed on the house, emergency trip ( vacation? I always like that kind of emergency :)). Asked yourself this questions before you dig into any investments.

If you don’t know anything about stocks and you are interested about it, start reading, researching about it. Do not just handed your money to anybody without doing your own homework. Besides, it is a must that you know about that particular investment before you invest. If you are not willing to do your homework, might as well put your money in money market fund or CD’s…

Hope it make sense…

Just an everyday hustle. Why you hatin’ ?

I would like to say if you invest the overall amount in on place it would be risky. So, according to me make some of the investments in the stock market and some in the real estate sector.

Achat maison neuve | Vente maison neuve

[B]I agree wholeheartedly with PipNRoll.[/B]

May I also suggest or at least indulge the OP in an easy yet useful read?

Stocks Vs Forex : Why It is Easier to “get rich quick” With Stocks | Mechanical Forex

I’d like to suggest invest in stocks .Here are some basic things that you need to know before you start Investing money.

• Market Knowledge – how it works & factors affecting it.
• Understanding of financial metrics and definitions like Market Cap, EPS, PE, ROE, etc.
• Market timings
• Method of stock selection – fundamental & technical analyses
• Basic trading rules, terminologies, and compliances – market order, stop market order, limit order, stop limit order, and more.
• Margin requirements
• Understanding of the market’s relationship with the economy – GDP, inflation, fiscal deficit, etc.

To begin your trading journey, you need to learn how the stock markets work. You’d want to approach professionals. You need to find a trusted and reliable broker like Capitalxtend through which you can enter the markets.

Remember that investing in stocks is risky. Therefore, only use the surplus funds for investing. Do not invest the money in stocks that you cannot afford to lose.

Another tip is never to invest in just one stock or company. Diversify your portfolio to reduce the risks of losing money.

[Edited for a Forums Violation]