Psychology

Please i have a little question, what connection is there between psychology and forex trading? Because i made a little research about this whole emotional thing affecting our trading.

Psychology is not only related for forex trading but also dealing with other investments and various fields.

This is a good reading about trading psychology by Chris Capre.

Some times our feelings affect the way we react to the market trend or news and this can affect us positively or negatively. Like fear can lead to panic and you start making wrong decisions or being greedy can cost you your deposits. So we need to maintain stability in your emotions.

Psychology affects every part of our life. It has to do with our thinking ability and how sound our reasoning is. Psychology affects the decision we make and how these decisions can affect our life positively or negatively. Trading psychology is indeed an interesting topic that every traders needs to peer into.

Emotions closely related to trading, and without them we cannot really trade well. I think you should really do some good research on this topic, it will really help you.

Psychology connects every aspect of our lives. Is there anything we do that the brain is not involve? The answer is NO. So, if the brain is involved in every little thing we do, then psychology is a topic we all should give attention to.