Trading ideas in this very volatile Market?

What is wrong with the Market? I cant seem to trade in a condition like this. There is too much fluctuations in almost every pairs. I want to know how you guys are managing your trades now a days and most importantly for how long this condition will last? I have seen announcements on main page about this issue but what I am thinking is that how one can trade in such market conditions? Wider the stop losses and set small Take profits etc?

It actually doesn’t seem very volatile to me - most of the majors are within a 100 pip daily range.

Yeah. For me it’s a really boring market…:o

It would help to know how you are trying to trade. I normally trade on the daily charts but since there isn’t a lot of consistent long-term movements, I’ve dropped down and have been focusing more on 4 hr charts as of late where I can reap similar results but don’t need the much longer trends to make it happen. So if your strategy will work for it; maybe drop to another time frame?

Volatilily is when the markets move and what we need to make money, personally I love volatility :slight_smile:
my recommendation is to use intraday strategies,
trading brakeouts, short scalps is the best way to take advantage of the volatility in the markets
not to say that carry trades are wrong if you have the capital to use large stops.